Lani suddenly sprung from her seat anger clearly evident in her eyes, but before anyone could question it a car door was heard outside. She walked toward the window seeing a familiar car and looked at Seungcheol. 'Politely could you all sit on the couches please this might take a while. The group heard the door open and footsteps make their way though the house. 'Lani dear where are you I came to say hel- , why the long face-' Sarah took a look around. '-and what the hell are they still doing here?' Lani was pissed it was clear to see and to be ho way it actually scared the boys, the girl that was always cheerful and would always have ways to make them laugh now had a straight face with arms couldn't looking like she was really to rip someone's face off.

'Let's flip that question around shall we! Why are YOU here?' The emphasis on the word you made everyone in the room shiver, no one not ever chan had seen this side of lani before. 'I told you I came by t in say hello' lani rolled her eye before walking toward the older woman, 'what in the world made you think that YOU had any right to tell ME who I can and can't have in my life!' The woman was stunned to say the least. 'Lani I-' she didn't have time to finish. 'And who the fuck do you think you are texting my boyfriend and THREATENING him and the rest of them if they don't leave me' lani had been holding back these feelings for a while ever since her cousins text her calling her a whore fire having 13 soulmates, and this was just the icing on the cake for the teenager.

'Well I mean you could do so much better for yourself and you know i-' the sound of skin colliding was heard as lanis hand collided with her aunts face. 'Ugh how dare you lay your hands on me young lady-' 'no how dare YOU. You have no business is what I do, I am not your child. Yes you might be the reason for most of my trauma but that does not give you a free pass to ruin the rest of my life to! Now get out of my house!' Sarah scoffed before looking lani dead in the eyes. 'You can't kick me out of my sisters house you don't have the powe-' 'power? Do you want to see power cause I would happily slap you again you bitch! Now GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!' Sarah picked up her stuff before storming out the door of the building and driving off in her car.

The silence inside the house was deafening, lani felt tears build in her eyes, but she forced herself to keep them in. She slowly turned around to face the boys taking a deep breath before walking over to Seungcheol how unknown to everyone else had silent tears running down his cheeks. 'I am so sorry! You didn't deserve to have that sent to you. There are no words that I can say that make up for what that bitch said but i-' lani couldnt finish her sentence as she was pulled into a hug by the older. He nuzzled his face into her neck and lani felt her shirt get damp. She felt horrible, she had never seen Seungcheol cry and quite frankly never wanted to but now it had happened the only thing she could do was try to comfort him the best she could. Lani felt her own eyes full with tears again as seungcheol's broken sobs filled the room, she placed a comforting hand in the top of his head as the other soothingly rubbed his back. 'In so sorry you never should've had to read that, but she's never gonna bother you again. Okay?' Lani pulled away from the hug to wipe the tears from under the olders eyes as he nodded finally feeling his tears come to a slow halt.

Lani stood up and took a look around the room, seeing most of the boys hugging one and other and comforting each other and sighed. 'I really am sorry, you guys should ignore any this she said. I don't believe that I'm to good for you in my opinion it's the other way around because you guys are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm sorry that she even managed to upset you.' Lani sighed as she walked toward he back porch it was twinging so she picked up Joshua's jacket from the countertop, before taking a step outside. Jeonghan tried to follow her before he felt an arm in his chest, he looked toward seungkwan and he shook his head. 'Give her some time. Let's try cheer ourselves up first while she processes everything.' He smiled at the owner wiping his tears and walking toward Jihoon who was cuddled in a sobbing mingyus arms , also sobbing himself.

Half an hour later seungkwan made his was toward the back porch having made everyone find somewhere to go to sleep most being on lanis unusually large bed, with a few being on the couch or in her parents and brothers room. He opened the door and walked toward the younger who was stood leaning against the railing staring into the distance with and empty face. 'Nini?' The younger hummed in response to the older not once breaking her stair at the rain falling in the lake behind her house. The older frowned before joining the younger in staring into the distance. He sighed as he glanced at the younger seeing no trace of tears in her cheeks, 'stop it.' . Lani was confused, she looked at the older seeing no implication of anger on his face before turning back to the lake. 'Stop what? I'm not doing anythin-' lani didn't get the chance to finish before seungkwan was talking again, 'stop telling yourself to hold yourself together for our sake. You know where that got you last time.' Lani felt her tears build up in her eyes as she slowly let her emotions go, 'I just feel terrible, she had no right to say those things. I wouldn't have minded that much if she just said it to me because I'm used to it and would've just shut her down. B-but she- she hurt the people I care about, and I just- I just let it happen. I- I can never forgive myself for that, no matter how hard I try.' Seungkwan looked at the younger with sympathy evident in his eyes. He brought the younger into a hug as he rubbed soothing circles on her back and rested his hand on her head whispering in her ears. 'It's okay. Let it out. Let it all out.' He felt his heart break as the young girl sobbed in his arms but still tried his best to confront her. Lani pulled back from the hug and looked up at seungkwan before taking a hold of his face. 'can I kiss you kwannie?' Seungkwan felt his cheeks warm slightly as he smiled and nodded.

The feeling of lanis lips on his was euphoric, it calmed him down after the stress of sitting out his boyfriends. He placed his hands in lanis hips as he pulled her closer fearing if he ever let go of her small figure she would disappear from his life and he didn't want that. The two pulled away and lani once again leaned into seungkwan embrace and felt herself get a little tired. Lani fell asleep shortly after in seungkwan arms and the latter carried her up to her bedroom before placing her in between Jeonghan and seungcheol, accidentally waking the latter in the process. 'I'm just bringing lani to bed don't worry.' Seungcheol nodded as he wrapped his arms around his youngest soulmate.

Content that all his soulmates were happy seungkwan made his way to lanis parents room where Joshua was sleeping and got into the bed, making himself comfortable before feeling arms wrap around his waist. 'She okay?' The voice was soft and hoarse but seungkwan was to tired to process it. 'Yeah she's better now, she's with cheollie hyung' Joshua smiled pulling seungkwan closet and nuzzling his face into the latters neck. 'Good!'

——————————————
A/n- hey guys it's been a while but I'm back with a 2333 word chapter I hope you liked it idk why I made it so depressing but I'm proud of it :) as usual though it's not proof read so you'll have to deal with mistakes. Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter. Cya :) x

Also I have two more books I the planning process is stay tuned.