Birdie🕊️
Mira races for McLaren Shadow
But she's also engaged to
My bestie Lando Norris
She's hormonal because
she's pregnant so beware

Gamer Girl🎮
I'm not hormonal!
I'm barely three months
Pregnant anyway!

Birdie 🕊️
Anyway
My lovely boyfriend told
Me you were coming to Monaco
To meet his brother and
my very Dutch best friend said
You were meeting him too
I felt left out and think you
Need some girlie friends

Ice girl 🧊
Does one need to have
"Girlie friends?" I'm not
Familiar with the concept

Indy girl 🇺🇸
This is why you need us ❤️
We will teach you the ways of
ruling a paddock as the only
female.

Ice girl 🧊
Okay
I will be in Monaco next week

Birdie 🕊️
yay
I'm going to organise
a get together, how does that sound?

Indy girl 🇺🇸
Who with??

Birdie 🕊️
Me, Charles, Arthur, Anneli, you, Mira, Lando,
baby norris, max, daniel and Marissa. Yes?

Ice girl 🧊
Who is baby norris and Marissa?

Birdie 🕊️
Baby norris is mira and lando's daughter
she's a cutie
and Marissa is Daniel's girlfriend

Ice girl 🧊
you get very excited

Birdie 🕊️
What can I say?
I'm an extrovert sometimes

⋯⋯⋯⋯⊱🧊⊰⋯⋯⋯⋯

"Anneli, why are you looking at your phone in confusion?" Sebastian Vettel questioned as his goddaughter lay across his sofa.

"I have been invited to a 'get together'" said Anneli, biting her lip. "What is that?"

Sebastian's wife chuckled as she walked up the stairs with their son, Sebastian glancing at her as she did so. Despite her age, Anneli didn't have any experience with normal social life or youth. The only thing she had were close friends because she was constantly travelling or under the watchful eye of Kimi, who was terrified someone would try to use his daughter as a media outlet or similar.

"It's just like meeting up with friends, Neli," Sebastian replied. "Who invited you?"

"Robyn Saunders," Anneli replied. "Along with someone called Mira and Jamie."

"Mira is lovely! She's quite reserved at time but the two of you will get along very well," Sebastian concluded.

"How do you know that?"

"Mira also prefers things to be blunt and honest like you. I speak to her a lot because I fund part of her charity for disabled kids," Sebastian replied, putting his hand on Anneli's shoulder. "It'll be good for you."

"It might not be."

"Anneli, making friends is a good thing. Felipe and Jack are amazing but you need to have people you're friends with outside of racing too," Sebastian insisted. "If it's those three, I am going to guess Lando, Melissa, Charles and Daniel will be there too. All good people."

"And Max Verstappen, Arthur Leclerc and someone called Lily." Anneli added.

"Just try to be nice, okay?"

"Fine."

Anneli hummed as she scrolled through her phone, seeing what hilarious things fans were coming up with while racing was on break.

"Giovanni says I should invite people snowboarding with me," Anneli hummed.

"Did he?" Sebastian frowned.

"Yes. I think that's a bad idea," Anneli shrugged. "Felipe was a terrible snowboarder and Jack kept falling over. Not that Giovanni is any better!"

Sebastian shook his head, not surprised that Giovanni was joking around with Anneli and Anneli began to analyse the situation. She did that and then a few hours later, would realise someone was joking. Giovanni always joked it was the Räikkönen way.

"You know, Neli, you could try and open up to people," said Hanna, Sebastian's wife.

"Why?"

"Because you'll get better friends that way and it must be exhausting trying to hide all the time behind a cold face," Hanna said gently.

"Not really. It's just natural for me," Anneli replied honestly.

"You're impossible sometimes," Sebastian chuckled, shaking his head.

Anneli stayed at the Vettel household for just over three hours before heading back home. Sebastian gave amazing advice, not the Finnish girl would ever admit it to him.

The drive home was peaceful with cloudy skies and clear roads so it didn't take Anneli as long to get back as she thought it was. She enjoyed driving alone, away from all voices and giving herself utter silence.

Anneli began to think that Sebastian may have been right. With Felipe not racing next year and Jack ever having as much free time anyway, it wouldn't hurt for Anneli to get some more friends outside of her direct racing world but still understand the aspect of her life.

Joel and Levi still talking to Anneli and hadn't really brought up Elijah since initially selling them what happened. They knew what Elijah had done and had told Anneli they'd struggled to be friends with them and understand.

Elsa, on the other hand, had run off with Elijah somewhere. Anneli wouldn't have been surprised if Elijah had been cheating on her with Elsa, the two of them were always more than close. Anneli just always agreed with him when they said they were friends.

"Hi Nel," Kimi greeted as his daughter walked into the house. "Had a nice time at Seb's?"

"Yes, I got lots of advice," Anneli hummed.

"What was it this time?"

"Make friends."

"Will you?"

"Eh, maybe."