Chapter- 2

Sivaangi POV :

I was watching my favourite k - series resting on the head board with lights on. I felt a cool breeze on me. I went and closed the balcony curtains. The next moment  lights went off.

Sivaangi MV :
Enna current poguthu

She took her mobile and turned on the flashlight and sat on her bed for few minutes waiting for the current.

Sivaangi MV :
Ivlo periya resort la inverter koode ilaya

She sighed and went out of her room to check. Her room was on the 7th floor. It was all dark outside her room. She went near the stair with the help of her mobile. She descended the stairs and went to the first floor. There were no servants available there. She felt some footsteps near her. Her body shivered for a minute. Suddenly the lights turned on.

Sivaangi MV :
Idhuku melaye wait pannirkalam polaye.

She then went near the lift. It opened and Ashwin came from it.

Sivaangi : Neenga enna inga

Ashwin : Adhu summa dhaan. Nee enna panra inga

Sivaangi : Current irukalaya adhaan inverter koode ilayo nenach konjam tension aiten. Servants yaaravathu irupanga nenach vandhen. Aana yaarayume kaanom.

He too checked and found no one.

Ashwin : Mm

The current went off again. She sighed.

Sivaangi : Kadupa varudhu.

She checked her mobile and the charge was over.

Sivaangi : En phone la charge ila. Un phone ah kudu

There was no reply. She called his name many times. But there was no reply from him. She got panicked. She felt a pair of cold hands on her. She thought it as Ashwin. She went with him. Within a minute he took off his hands. She again heard footsteps in some distant. She felt the footsteps approaching near her. And the same moment lights turned on. She ran to the lift and pressed the 7th floor button. It wasn't getting closed. She kept pressing the button again nd again in hurry. She then ran to the stairs and went to her room. She went inside her room and locked the door. She heard banging sounds on her room door. The sound kept louder each minute. She sat near the door closing her ears with her palms. The sound disappeared. She stood up and opened the door with her shivering hands. No one was present there. She went out of her room and checked her floor. She felt a relief. She then went inside her room and sat on her bed. Then she looked for water.She again sighed and took her empty water bottle and went out of her room. She hesitantly went inside the lift and pressed the first floor button. The lift door closed . She stood fidgeting her fingers in fear.

She felt like someone was standing behind her. Before she could turn back someone closed her mouth. She fell unconscious inside the lift and the person smirked.

On the other side ,

Rakshan came yercaud for his professional purpose. His friend cum sister pavitra accompanied him. She is so fond of thriller stories andh she's a writer. He was lying on his bed simply scrolling his mobile. He noticed a shadow in the balcony. He went near the balcony and no one was present their. He was about to turn back when someone closed his mouth. The person was wearing black gloves. He kicked the person with the full strength he had. The person fell down. Rakshan ran out of his room in fear. He went out and started banging the door of his opposite room. His hands were banging the door. His legs were shivering. The door opened and a guy of his same age came forward. He was the same person rakshan noticed in the dining.