Prologue

20 March 2023 ,
Time : 1 am

Few goons were seen searching for someone in the pine troops of the forest.

Goon 1 : Ava engayum poi iruka mata. Indha kaatukula dhaan engayavathu irupa. Seekaram poi thedunga

The goons ran in different directions in search of her. Meanwhile , few distance away from them , a girl was running holding her breathe. At some point she was not able to run more. She didn't had the energy to run. She was running for almost 2 hours. Her body was full of sweat. She sat under a tree catching some breathe. Then and now she checked her surrounding to know whether anyone was there. She started crying badly. She held her mouth with her palm so that her sound would not be so loud enough for the goons to find her.

Suddenly she heard a footstep behind her. That was it. She concluded that her life is going to end by now. She turned back and looked at the person. She bursted out into tears after looking at him. He sat to her position and hugged her tightly.

She : En koodave irupen sollitu enga da pona

He kept patting her back in order to calm her. They parted from the hug and kissed each other vigorously. He left her when he felt her out of breathe.

She : Avanga ellarum enga

He : Therla. Thedi pakanum

She began to cry again.

He : Ei kandu pudicharalam di

She : Epdi da? Namma uyiruke inga utharavadham ila. Avanga kaila maatita enna pannuvanga nu koode idea illama oditu irukom. Idhula avangala epdi poyi thedarath

He : Enna nadanthalum paravala pathukalam. Va polam

They held their hands together tightly and ran in search of their friends , no no , their family.

Excitedd???

Positive response vandha dhaan story ya continue pannuven so express your view without any hesitance.