Chapter 10

Leo's point of view (Day of the dance)

"Calypso, I don't think that this is a good idea. " I told her. She glared at me.

"You don't have an opinion in this. Percy was my boyfriend first and she stole him from me. And she's going to pay." She said. I knew that this was a bad idea, but I can't do anything about it, but warn Percy and Annabeth. I'm not sure if they are going to listen, but they have no idea what's going to happen to them.

Annabeth's pov

I was currently walking to science with Piper. We were talking about our project .

"I just don't understand why our project is due the day of the dance. I mean, we already have to worry about dates, dresses, make up, and transportation. It's putting to much stress on us." Piper said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well we can't do anything about it so tough luck. I said while we entered the classroom. Science was boring as usual, but I still took notes to keep my grade up and stuff. Even though I don't understand any of this.

Percy was sitting on the other side of the room with Jason and Beckondorf. We haven't actually talked to each other since yesterday. It's still pretty awkward. And every time I try talk to him, he always answers short. It's annoying.

After science I waited at the door for Percy. He came up to me and waved.

"Hey Perce, walk me to lunch." I said. He nodded.

"Yeah, ok." He said. I looked at him and he seen like he was thinking of something. While we walked Luke came in our direction. Oh no, this is not going to end well.

"Hey Annabeth." Luke said. I waved at him. "So I was wondering if you would like yo go on another date with me or something." My heart stopped.

"Uh, well you see-." Percy cut me off.

"She's my girlfriend now. So no more dates. Got it? Good." Percy said harshly. Luke glared at Percy.

"I see. See you around Annabeth...and Percy." He walked away smirking. Percy turned to look at me.

"Promise me that you will stay away from him as possible." He said.

"Yeah, but why?" I asked. He took my hands.

"Just promise me." He said. I nodded.

"I promise." I said. Then we walked to lunch in comfortable silence. When we got to our table, everybody was there.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Jason asked. Nico and Beckondorf laughed.

"Yeah what took you so long." Nico said with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Nothing." Percy said. We took a seat together in the corner of the table. Calypso walked by and winked at Percy. Percy squeezed my hand under the table.

After lunch and math came English. All we had to do was read three chapters of a book and write a summary about it. I finished early so I had to wait a long time till the bell rang. And it finally did. I went to architecture. I designed building and blue prints.

By the time it finished I ran up to my locker and hurried to get home. I wanted to get everything ready for the dance. Percy is picking me up at 7:15 and the dance starts at 7:30. It ends at 9:30. I just can't wait. It's gonna be exciting. And I'm happy that Percy and I made up during math. So the night wouldn't be a disaster.

I caught the bus and when I got home I ran to my room forgetting to say hi to my dad. I was just too excited. At first I wasn't, but I thought it over and it seemed fun after all.