Shannon's Wedding

Start from the beginning

But no i can't think like that i just broke up with Milo and just need friends.

"Don't worry, and also sorry for my mates who were smiling weird" he means Lando and Pierre "hahaha don't worry, but why were they smiling weird?" i ask because i really am wondering.

"They just saw you and thought you were cute i mean i think  you are cute too but anyway" he says blushing aw. "And i just broke up with my girlfriend so they are looking for someone for me" he continues.

"Oh i'm really flattered, and what a coincidence i just broke up with my boyfriend too" i say with a teasing tone, "shitty situation, complicated ex too" i say again, he laughs "yes i understand that, not easy" he tells me.

"anyway the guys just wanted to be wingmen, but like i'm just trying to get through the break up" he explains, i completely get it also his accent is so so cute.

"No i totally get it, i'm just looking for a friend if you're down?" i know i just met him but he just radiates something that makes me want to be his friend and he is comforting.

"I would like that, so what do you do, sorry i didn't ask" he asks me "i'm a singer" i smile "Oh cool maybe i have some of your songs or maybe my brothers girlfriend listens to you, i'm going to ask her" he tells me.

"I doubt you have some of my songs" i laugh and he laughs too "what kind of music do you listen to?" i ask him "Coldplay is my favorite but i also like Black Eyed Peas" he's my fucking soulmate "you?" he asks.

"Taylor swift obviously but i rather like Black Eyed Peas too a lot" he makes a surprised face, his eyebrows go up while he smiles.
wow.

"Maybe we can get together and listen to them some other time? now that we are friends?" he says, "i would love that".

We chat a lot, we get to know each other too.
He has two brothers which are at the wedding too, he plays piano, he was born in Monaco not France.

He is quite perfect and i am glad i made a friend, he seems like a good friend.

At one point i go dancing with my sister, he goes to his brothers.
"I saw you talking with Charles" Shannon smirks at me while she dances "Yeah he's my new friend" i tell her.
"Mhm friend" she doesn't believe me "Yes just friend Shannon, not every guy i talk to has to be my boyfriend" "also he just broke up with his girlfriend, we're in the same situation" i explain to her.

"If you say so" she says, she then goes dancing with Gabriel and i roll my eyes at them.
they're so in love.

I get tired, a lot of people are still dancing but i just go to my hotel room.
It was actually a good day and i met Charles who is my new friend and will be beneficiary for me and my health. having a friend like him i mean.

INSTAGRAM

swipe •••

swipe
•••

@phoebemacky: wedding bells sounding all over

@phoebemacky: wedding bells sounding all over. @shanmacky congrats sis ❤️
👰🏼‍♀️💒💘👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽🔔🥂

 @shanmacky congrats sis ❤️ 👰🏼‍♀️💒💘👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽🔔🥂

@charles_leclerc: Wedding weekend with friends and family. ❤️
@lorenzotl @arthur_leclerc
📸: phoebemacky

chapter 3!!!!! longer chapter. i actually kind of liked it. Charles arrived!!! friends to lovers?
"we bonded over black eyed peas and complicated exes" you catch the reference? 😏
hope you liked it.

love you all! see you next chapter💌🏎️