Oru naal sirithen,Maru naal veruthen 5

Start from the beginning

Lilly did a thriuttu muzhi.

Lil:Ah...neenga mattum ennavam?Anga athai munnadi enna Lilly nu Koop da vanthinga illa?

Vik:athu enakku intha mathiri nadichu pazhakkam(habit) illa...

Lilly:Apa naa mattum enna oscar vanguna actress ah?

Vikram chuckled at her answer.Lilly too smiled.

Vik:Ok namma rendu perum amature actors.So namma panna thappa marappom manippom.

Lil:Aama na atththai kita pathil solla pogumbothu  neenga epdi correct ah vanthinga?

Vikram was starlted without knowing what to say.

vik:athu vanthu...amma saptangalanu kekka vanthen.Apa thaan neeyum ammavum pesitu irunthatha paathen...athaan veliya ninnutu wait pannitu irunthen.

Lill:Oh apa neenga en azhagula mayangitingala?

But his answer disappointed Lilly.

Vik:Seri apa naa kelamburen.

+++++++++++++++++++++

In the afternoon,

Lilly and Micheal were inside the room chatting about random stuffs.Vikram entered the room and gave the pink saree which he bought for her.

Lilly carrased the saree fondly.

Vik:Unaku pidichirukka?

Lil;Romba pidichirukku,thanks Vikram.Intha colour kooda enaku romba  pidichirukku.

Mic:Athu epdi Boss,ivlo nalla select panninga.Neraiya experiance oh?

Vik:Athellam ilaa Micheal.antha shopkeeper akka kitta sonnen avanga oru 3-4 sarees eduthu kaatnanga athula onna than naa choose pannen.

Lil:Anyways vikram,Thanks again.

That night,Lilly hugged the saree and placed it under her bed and slept with sweet thoughts about Vikram.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 days later

It was 7 days since they visited the place,But things were not the same.

Suddenly,Parvathy's health started to get worse,she was not even able to breathe properly.Manoj,the doctor who is treating her has came to check her while the rest of the members were waiting outside worriedly.

Manoj came out of the room with a worried expression.

Manoj: Sorry to say this Vikram,but she is running out of time.innum oru 1 or 2 days than avanga body aala thanga mudiyum.Ennala mudinjatha try panren.Let her be peaceful.Nuse avangaluku medicine kudunga.

He said as he moved inside.

Those words badly affected everyone especially,Vikram.Although it is known to everyone,it still hurt them like hell.Manoj called Vikram inside the room.

vikram went inside the room only to find his mom reluctant to take the medicine from the nurse.

Manoj:Vikram,ennachu nu therla.She is not cooperating.Konjam avanga kitta pesunga.

He left the room alon with nurse leaving the mother son duo to speak.

Minutes later,Vikram came outside the room with stone face and asked Manoj and nurse to proceed the treatment.

Sigamani :Ennachu thambi,amma treatment ku othukitaangala?

Vikram's eyes saw Lilly who was standing near the room along with Mike with teary eyes.