The younger was happy, he gave Brook a shining smile that could compare with the sun, which he hadn't seen for a long time. The older just looked like he had given up with the younger's antics. Then the younger answered his question. 

"I want you to be on my crew as my crew's musician and second swordman." 

So they were pirates. This was his chance, If he went with them, he could meet him again, his old friend Laboon. He must be so lonely right now, only thinking about it could make the skeleton tear up. He couldn't waste this opportunity, so he accepted the invitation without thinking twice. 

"Alright, I'll join you" 

His answer made the younger laugh out loud, while the older was annoyed by his answer. Brook thought he would get along with them just fine. He then introduced himself to the kids. 

"My name is Brook. I used to be a member of the Rumbar Pirates, but I died and came back to life thanks to the devil's fruit power. May I know the name of my new captain?" 

"My name is Monkey D. Luffy, I'm the man who will become the Pirate King. Welcome to the Strawhat Pirates, Brook" said the straw hat boy cheerfully. 

"My name is Trafalgar Law, older brother of this idiot. I'm captain of the Heart Pirates, the other two kids and a polar bear are my crewmates" said the older, while pointing his finger at the younger. 

Wait, his captain was this kid. He was too young to be a pirate. But then Brook quickly dismissed the thought, if they could go this far, they were definitely stronger than he thought they were. Luffy then asked

"Ne, Brook, do you have a dream?" 

"Yes, I want to fulfill the promise I once made with a friend. I want to tell him about the fall of my crew and stay with him. But now is not the time. I still can't find a way to get out of here." 

"If you worry about your shadow, then don't be. We got this cover" 

"What do you mean by that, Luffy-san?" 

"Oi! Lu-ya. What are you trying to do?! You never talk about this issue". Law was angry at his brother. 

"Don't be a joy killer, Torao. Don't you want to test your strength?" Luffy pouted at his older brother. Then the two of them started to argue with each other. 

Brook must admit that the two brothers were very cute. After living without his shadow for so long, he was happy to know he would have his shadow back. He was so grateful to be alive again, so he could meet these people. He could meet his second captain, the one who would do anything for his crewmates. Brook couldn't hold himself, so he cried. He hadn't cried like that since the death of his former crew. He spoke while still crying. 

"We've only met for a few minutes but you already want to save me. I can not think of a way to thank you enough. But I'm very happy to be alive. Please take good care of me from now on, Captain."

This got Luffy and Law to stop their arguement and smile at the living skeleton. After a few minutes for Brook to collect himself. They jumped back to Isora head, and introduced Brook to others. Their expression of seeing Brook was priceless, Brook once again thought he would fit in just fine with a group like this.