Chapter 14

"I'm not just saying this just to say it. It may not seem like it...But I can't get you out of my mind. I can't sleep, eat, drink, think, or do anything without thinking about you. My existence would mean nothing without you...I don't care about the things you've done in the past. As long as I'm in your present, and your future. we could be friends, or more. I just need you in my life. You've taught me things in a day, that my teacher couldn't teach me in a year. You make me a better person. I know this is a lot to take in...But, these feelings I have for you...Will never fade. I swear to you. Please, just give me another chance. I'll give you all that I have, all that I am. for you and you only. Not for the whore's I used to be with. Nothing, and no one can keep me from feeling this way about you. Even when I die. Please...I'm begging you. Give me another chance. I'll prove it." 

Hearing Levi pour his heart out to you like this...Made you rethink things. In your world. Women were the ones begging for second chances, even when they did nothing wrong. Not the world you would have dreamed up growing up to. Maybe he's different? Tears filled your eyes. They would soon fall onto the brown skin he loved so much. The beautiful brownskin that he adored, that he wanted his kids to have. Not because of some fantasy of having mixed kids in general. He dreamt about that with you, and only you. He knew that the day he met you. Seeing you cry...Felt like a wave of something indescribable. A feeling that gave him chills, more than that. The man that was seen as cold, mean, ruthless, intimidating. Was embracing you. More than that. It made you cry harder. Thinking of your past...Feeling like you couldn't fully trust anyone. It would be minute before you could trust him again. But, he was more than willing to try, and wait. He was everything outsiders thought he wasn't. For you, and only you. 

"I will never leave you...Your past, will never be relived."

"It won't? How you know?"

 You questioned. Finally being able to speak...After not knowing what to say for what felt like an eternity. How would he prevent that? You thought as you looked up at him. He knew he could lose you if he said the wrong thing. He knows that you hate ignorant people, and that you don't take any bs. It's wouldn't be the first time you told him off, and it wouldn't be the last. He took his time thinking about his answer. Like his life depended on everything he said at moments like these, and others ofc. He was grateful that you thought, and acted different. Usually people wouldn't wait more than a few seconds for a response. You didn't, why? You would have never given anyone a second chance, nor hear them out for this long. You let go of those things for him, why? You didn't even know.

"I'll make sure of it. I'll listen to all your questions and concerns. I'll change anything you want. You don't like my shirt? It's gone. You don't like someone? I'll cut them off. Just for you, and only you." 

"You'd do all of that... For me? I know you're telling the truth...But, it's hard to believe. I forgive you...I just don't trust you. I want you in my life. I want to be more, but less at the same time...

;) 

I FINALLY UPDATEDDD.