chapter 4

The ocean is just like us. They

                                                                                try to pull us apart but, in the

                                                                                 end we will find are way back to each-other -Levi

                                                                                      TW: TALK ABOUT ABUSE                                                              

later that night you found yourself on the beach not to far from your house, just enjoying the ocean view reading your favorite book and drinking wine,( if your not old enough, have fun rn you are 21, idc what you say ;) ). Then you turn around to see Levi standing there just admiring the ocean, wearing a white button button up with grey sweat pants. (you were wearing some bicker shorts with a bathing suit top ). "Beautiful isn't it?" Levi asked while looking you, "yeah, " you respond taking a sip of your  drink. " what brings you here?" Levi asks walking over to you, and  pouring himself a glass of your wine, " just to escape everything" you say looking down at your s/c hands. " From what?" Levi questions lifting your chin up gently so your e/c eyes can meet his, "it's hard to explain" you say as weeks of held back tears dare to come out of your eyes. " I can fix all that it's up to you angel." Levi says with an assuring look in his eyes, "i don't know" you say softly hoping you could trust him with your past. "How do I know you won't use anything I tell you against me? you ask ". " I'm sure you won't have to worry about that," he reply's sitting down next to you slowly, " okay, I trust you." You say confident that this relationship wouldn't take a wrong turn. He holds his hand out to you " let's take a walk and talk about it," he says pulling you off the blanket gently. " I was just thinking about my past, it's really nothing big," you look down watching the sand slowly pour off of your s/c toes. " To me it is, if you never talk about it, how will you know how to deal with it." He says watching as your s/c skin glows as the sun hits your melanin. " Well my brother mentally abused me for years, then my dad abandoned me as a child, now he's back and is hurting my mom and i can't do anything about it." You say as tears fill your eyes. Then you feel strong arms pull you into a tight embrace."No one can hurt you now your "safe,"that word made you feel loved, wanted, it felt sincere ,it made you feel like you could put all your trust in this one person.That you knew was for you. After that he took you home and made sure you were okay. Soon you were at your doorstep. " Thank you, i really needed that, you said smiling. Your welcome, goodnight y/n, he said walking away." goodnight, you said wishing it would have lasted longer. You went in your house, did your night routine, and   " I'm not even tired," you said sighing.Soon you found yourself falling asleep.

Time skip 10 months

It has been a little over 10 months since you and Levi have been dating and it was your anniversary, so you decided to do something special for him. You walked into the tattoo shop,a little bit nervous of what Levi would think of the tattoo that you were gonna get.After a little while of waiting a man brings you to the place were they do tattoos,(idk how long it would take  but imma just get to the end results because i need to get this chapter out).

(It's on your back btw)

Later on you stop by a few places before going home. You got him this very expensive black tea, cleaning products, and you were gonna make him his favorite food( whatever the fuck that is, i'm craving fried rice so were gonna pretend like it is). When you got back you prepared the shrimp,by making sure all the inedible parts were all out, then you started making the fried rice.In the 10 months that you and Levi have been dating you've noticed that he always orders the same thing when ya'll go out shrimp fried rice, but if it's what he wants it's up to him. While your cooking someone hugs you from behind, "hey angel" Levi says kissing your cheek, "hey how was work?" you ask him keeping your focus on the rice. "The same as usual" he responds washing his hands, you turn off the fire on the stove and walk over the bags of stuff that you had bought for him. "I know you told me not to get you anything but i did anyways" you say smiling, he sighs " let me see angel" Levi says pulling you into his lap. You first hand him the black tea, " how much was this? Levi says concerned, "don't worry about that" you reply pointing to the new mop you got him. "ok last thing " you say to him as you get off his lap, you take off your shirt and show him the tattoo. He holds his head in his hands thinking of what to say. 

CLIFFHANGER, I felt like being mean so there hehe.