Part 13

Moving wasn't easy. But it somewhat allows you to have a fresh start. After taping a box you heard a knock at your door .Confused, you walked over to the door, and opened it to see Levi. You immediately thought to close the door. But you couldn't, after looking into those eyes that you loved, but hated at the moment. Apart of you wanted to tell him to fuck off, and never speak to you again. Another wanted him, in so many ways theres not enough words to describe how you felt. Anger, love, and so many other things at the same time. You even got his name tattooed on your back, you wouldn't do it for anyone else, why him? How did he manage to get you to trust him so effortlessly? You would follow him wherever he'd lead you to. He was and is your compass, which made you wonder. Would he follow me wherever I lead? "Can I come in? Before you decide to not have me in your life. Please just listen to what I have to say.....Please." " You have five minutes." You said coldly. Pissed at the fact he didn't respond, or try to talk to you in over a week. Some would call it clingy, but after the second day of him supposedly ignoring you. You decided to do the same, his los. "listen. I'm not good at expressing my feelings, let alone showing them. Iv'e been with hundreds of women in my time. I've tried to get over you, but i can't. There's no one like you. I-I can't live without you." Words can't describe how badly he needed her, nor how much he wanted her. In his mind he can't find a single reality that doesn't have her in it. The two we're teary eyed. One waiting for an answer that could change his life for the better. Or for the worst. The other battling their thoughts, and feelings. She too couldn't imagine life without him. Who would she love? Would she be able to love? Would her heart allow her to? A simple sentence could change the situation they found themselves in. " I want you to be honest with me. I don't care how bad the truth is, will you hurt me again? Can I trust you with my heart again Levi? I want to believe you, but I can't take much more of this. The lying the confusion." "I made a mistake that I wish I could take back. If your giving me a chance I will take it, and never let you go. No matter how things may go, even if you don't feel the same way anymore. I will always stay by your side, my heart will remain with you. You are my heart, and everything I am."