The Encounter (CH1)

ALIXES POV:

Every thing was packed and loaded in the truck now we on the road gosh moving from Louisiana to New York .I know what you thinking why drive take a plane.It dosen't work when your mom wont pay.So now we driving ohh and she was hella pissed because of it.

TIME SKIP:

We arrived in New York let me tell you there were a lot and when i say alot i mean alot of buildings. Mom told me were my room was well she said room but it looks like a closet. its big enough for a bed..THATS ALL where to put me close leave them in the suite casse i guess. Well i guess seens i have nothing to do but hope my mom dosen't come in i can tell yall what i look like. Im about 5'6in i have black hair and brown eyes the turn black when im mad.My close styles is-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU DOING COME UNPACK MY SHIT YOU BRAT said my mom. she started hitting me when i finished.

NEXTDAY:

Time for shool something im not looking forword to.I arrived and first thing that happends is>>>HEY NEW KID WHAT UP WITH YOU HEIGHT YOU A GIRL OR SOMETHING!!A jock said.i told him there was nothing wrong with my height and i told him he was a ugly giant beast.......so he TRYED to punch me and then he came and blocked it.Someone so hot but....then he opens his mouth and turnes out to be a douch .Hey new kid keep your mouth shut of next time i wont stop him got me. I just walked away and ignored him. Gosh jerk.

SOOOOOOO END OF CHAPTER SORRY FOR SPELLING MISSTAKES GIVE ME ALLLLLL YOUR ADVISE ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON BYEEEE .^.^