After a few days, a person arrived at Shuo Wang's mansion all by himself.

"How did you come?"

When Changqing saw the person coming, he was very surprised, "Did something happen to Yi'an?" And that was the fiefdom of the fourth prince, besides the iron mine, there was another Yipinxiang family.

Could it be that the third prince stretched out his hand there again.

"Don't worry, everything is safe in Yi'an, guarded by the imperial army, and most people think about it, so no one dares to do anything to it."

"Then you're here this time?"

Changqing doesn't understand, it's fine, what are you doing here? Now that the young master is gone, could it be that he came here to burn the paper for the young master?

"I'll tell you."

Changqing hurriedly pulled the person aside, and also warned him, "When you see Madam, remember not to say a word of death, nor to say obeisance, or to burn paper money for the young master."

"Ma'am doesn't allow it."

"I……"

Before the visitor came and said anything, he saw Shen Qingci standing there, staring at him with a pair of cold eyes, even the white cat in her arms seemed to have a pair of strange eyes, that kind of transparent blue, blue like elves and ghosts.

"You came."

She spoke softly.

Changqing stood there, for some reason, always felt his scalp was a little numb, there was always something inexplicable about the madam at this time, and it also made him feel afraid when he saw her from time to time.

The visitor hurried forward and also knelt on the ground.

"Song Yan pays his respects to Madam."

"Did you bring something?"

Shen Qingci lowered his head, just stroking the soft but warm little body of the kitten in his arms.

"I brought it and it's sitting outside."

Song Yan hurriedly replied, "Everything Madam said, the officials have followed suit one by one."

"I see," Shen Qingci turned around, unwilling to say another word in his voice.

Her face was too pale, and the white ones had no blood, as if she had lost too much blood, and she was like a living dead, and the only part of her that looked like a human was perhaps her eyes.

And they could still find some light in her eyes.

And what these lights are for, maybe even Shen Qingci himself doesn't know.

"Ma'am, I'm an official..." Seeing that Shen Qingci was about to leave, Song Yan hurriedly asked again.

After many twists and turns, he spent a lot of manpower, material resources, and mental energy. Now everything is outside, and the wife just left, so what should he do?

"I let her come here."

Shen Qingci stopped walking, his voice was surprisingly weak. Not only is her person colorless, even her voice is the same, without embellishment, leaving only a coldness.

Not long after, a carriage came in from the back door of Prince Shuo's Mansion, and the carriage stopped, and a middle-aged beautiful woman also got out of the carriage.

"Mother, be careful," Baimei quickly supported Luo Shi.

This is the first time for Luo Shi to come to the Shuo Palace, and it may be the name of a palace, so even though she has been the shopkeeper of Yipinxiang for more than ten years, she is still a little nervous because of the plants, trees, people and things here.