621-650

And when he made such a move, he also frightened the Niu family.

There is no reason to give money for nothing for no reason, and it is not ten taels, nor a hundred taels, but one thousand taels, and in their village, ten taels is enough for a family to live a good life for several years, let alone the thousand taels.

"Excuse me, young master, who entrusted you?"

Niu Pozi first thought of her former master, but she came back from the master's house, and the old lady at that time, the lady treated her normally, and it was impossible to give him money anymore.

And she also knows a word well, then there is nothing to show courteousness to, rape or steal, this thousand taels of silver is not so easy to get, if they really want to exchange something, then they don't want this money.

They just want to live peacefully in the village, and they really don't want anything else.

The more wealthy you are, the more dangerous you are. Look at those big families, which one is not, right?

"It's my son."

Changqing poured himself a cup of tea again, and then gulped it down.

"Your son?"

Niu Pozi really doesn't know any young masters? .

"By the way," Changqing Guocai remembered the deviation he said, and it's quite reasonable that they don't know the young master.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

"My wife is Shen Qingci, the child who lived with our late old lady in the village for four years, do you remember?"

"Is it a clear speech?"

When Niu Pozi heard Shen Qingci's name, she was frightened, how could she not know, how could she not want to, and how could she forget, that child is really the biggest pain in her life.

"How is Qingci now? Is she okay?"

"En, it's pretty good," Chang Qing thought of Shen Qingci's hands, tsk, turning a stone into gold, that's it, can it still be bad now?

Father is Duke Wei, brother-in-law is Prince Xiaojun, sister-in-law is the daughter of Lin Shangshu's family, and she is Princess Shuo. With those hands, even the Holy Majesty respects her a few dukes. Which woman in the capital can have her status. She doesn't need to salute to others. When other female family members see her, their ranks are all incomparable.

But she has it.

"That's good," the old lady put her hands together, and said Amitabha Buddha indifferently. Even in her dreams, she still wanted that child. She suffered so much when she was young, and her life will be smooth in the future, right?

And listening to what Changqing said, she also heard it, that is Qingci married, no wonder, she is now eighteen years old, she should have married a long time ago.

Changqing then put the silver bill into the hands of Mrs. Niu, "This is my son's special thanks to you. Thank you for taking care of my wife. Without you, my beloved old lady would not be able to be buried safely. I also thank you for not forgetting her these past few years, and for sweeping her grave and burning paper money."

After Changqing finished speaking, he stood up and bowed deeply to the Niu Pozi's family.

Sometimes relatives may not be able to do this, let alone strangers who are not related by blood.