Chapter 7

Outfit up top

The next day, Her, Peter and Roman sat in class. She followed along with the teacher who was reading. Roman stared at Peter as he looked ahead before the sounds of a paper clinking on his desk. Kerrianne looked at Peter as he opened the piece of paper.

Can I watch?

The paper says as Kerrianne leaned over to read as the teacher called out Roman.

"Are we passing notes, Mr. Godfrey?" The teacher asked, making the students turn to look at him.

"Wouldn't dream of it ma'am." Roman 'innocent' voice called out before looking over at Peter catching Kerrianne's eye.

The night at the Homecoming dance comes back to him. The way he held her close to him, the small of her waist, staring into each other's eyes. The sweet smell of her engulfing him like a drug. How he wanted to take her in front of the whole class as Peter watched before Joining himself. Roman rearranged himself discreetly, making Kerrianne smile before class was over.

Kerrianne stood by her locker, switching books that she needed. Roman noticed they all were right around each other. He walked off as Peter avoided him before walking over to Kerrianne. He grabbed her hand just as she closed her locker door.

"You're coming to my house today." Peter says to the bunny.

"Why today's the full moon." Kerrianne whispers in his ear letting Peter drag her outside.

"I'm letting Roman see me turn." Peter said as they headed towards her car.

"Peter What?! Are you crazy?" Kerrianne gasped and screamed as she got in the car with the slam of her door.

"Hey, he wanted to see." Peter tells her.

"He wanted to see. Why? So, he can say nothing to see here, just a werewolf who's pretending to not be a werewolf." Starting the car.

"Like you haven't finally told me about you." Peter retorted.

Kerrianne looked at him with anger as she pulled fast out the parking lot with a full turn of her steering wheel.

"What do you want me to say? When you knew all along? Three" Kerrianne mocked Three when Peter had whispered in her ear.

"We spent most of the summer together, at least I could've got hey I'm a Bunny lagomorph." Peter looked at her.

"Oh, please Peter get over yourself. I don't owe you anything." Kerrianne fumed.

They finally made it to his place as they both got out. Lynda could hear them arguing outside which was surprising to her.

"We've only been friends for half a month, and you want me to spill all of my secrets." Kerrianne argued.

"I think some things need to be talked about." Peter argued back.

"Oh, like you and your soon to be Upir are at the top of the food chain, like if this was a food dilemma, you wouldn't eat me alive." Kerrianne sneered at him, making Peter take a deep breath not trying to get angrier than he already was.

Lynda coughed, catching their attention.

"What's going on?" Lynda questioned.

"Ask him." Kerrianne says sternly before she walks inside the house to sit down.