You take out your Glock and pull the trigger but just hear clicking. You lock back the slide and check that there are no more bullets.

Y/N: Oh great...

The bodyguard takes out a blue device with a grey handle and presses the button on it.

ASSAULT BULLET!

Y/N: Wait, armored individual...oh shit.

As you say that, the other guy slides open the device and inserts it inside the gun.

OVERRISE! KAMEN RIDER! KAMEN RIDER!

???: Henshin.

SHOT RISE! Ready, Go!

You see a blue holographic wolf running towards the rider and assembles in pieces of armor.

ASSAULT WOLF! No chance of surviving.

Y/N: Vulcan huh? You're using your upgrade form to start off?

Vulcan: Shooting wolf is just an incomplete prototype armor, I don't have time for a build up. The boss pays well so I want to finish things quickly.

Y/N: And the others wondered why I went rogue...alright time to die you bootleg hellhound!

Vulcan: Hellhound?

You dash towards Vulcan and landed a right cross before grabbing his left arm and knee him in the ribs. That didn't seem to have an effect on him because he just grabbed the back of your jacket and tossed you aside before bringing out his weapon of choice.

Attaché Shotgun!

Y/N: Oh come on!

Y/N: Oh come on!

You dash towards the end of the hallway while being shot at, one almost getting you by the shoulder. You slide behind a wall and you try to bring out your shotgun to even the odds but as you point the gun at Vulcan, the opposing rider shoots the gun off your hands.

Y/N: That's some gun you got there Vulcan, haven't had to reload in a while.

Vulcan: That's the beauty about the weaponry that A.I.M.S provides. No reloading required, and enough power to blow a hole in your chest.

Y/N: You won't get that chance, you won't be quick enough to pull the trigger.

You pull up your left sleeve a little to reveal a watch.

You press the button as it's about to start its sequence

START UP

The timer on your watch starts counting down from ten as you get up and rush towards Vulcan while looking like he's frozen in place. You throw multiple punches towards his body before going behind him and stabbing him in the kidney with a knife you had. You take it out and go back up front to stick the knife towards his lung while uppercutting him and landing a right hook to the jaw. You see the timer with five seconds left so you decided to finish him off.

Y/N: Rider kick!

You run towards Vulcan and jump in the air while doing a front flip. Vulcan tries to aim his shotgun at you but you land an axe kick at his face and breaks the right side of the mask. You gracefully land back on the floor while letting the watch finish its countdown.

3...2...1...TIME OUT.

Vulcan grunts before falling on the floor on his back. You squat down next to him and rip off the driver off his waist, returning him to his normal wardrobe.

Y/N: Well I'll be damned, didn't think it was that easy to remove a driver belt.

Vulcan: That speed, how did you-

Y/N: Oh that? Pretty neat right? It's the Axel watch that I took from Faiz when I killed him. Had to have a trophy from the other riders I took out.

Vulcan: How many? How many did you kill?

Y/N: Riders? Just two, Faiz and G3. Although  I almost took out Build but he managed to escape but not without dropping a couple of his bottles. Still haven't got them to work with me yet.

Vulcan: You...you won't get away with this you fucker.

Y/N: Yes I will, I'll make you the messenger. You tell Zi-O, you let everyone know, they come after me, I'll be waiting for them in hell.

You pick up the attaché shotgun from the floor and aim the gun at Vulcan's knees. He looks up at you with fear in his eyes but you shrug it off and pull the trigger.

*back in hell*

You open the door to the office and enter inside to see M&M just sucking each others faces off while Blitzo was playing with his horses. Loona walks in behind you with a small smile on her face.

Loona: Oh hey you're back.

Y/N: Yeah, there was a small hiccup in the way but the lady was just sitting there on her chair. Didn't even give her the chance to open her mouth, just shot through it.

Blitzo: It's about time you finished. What, were you wanking it before returning back here?

Y/N: Uh no

You put down the Shotriser driver that you took from Vulcan as well as his shotgun.

Y/N: Had to make sure I took something as a trophy.

Blitzo: Oh good, that means I don't have to lend you anymore guns. What happen to the ones I gave you?

Y/N: Uhhh...

Blitzo: That's coming out of your paycheck dipshit!

Nice, now that that's done I'm gonna get back to mha zero-one. Who knows when that's gonna publish but hopefully soon!