Chapter 2

Blitzo: Why is the walking blue waffle still in this fucking building?!

Verosika: Listen limp dick, I'm not staying here for you! I'm after that hunk Y/N! Fuck out of my studio!

While the two were arguing, you lean over to Millie while raising your eyebrow.

Y/N: What's the deal with those two?

Millie: Oh they use to date, but apparently Blitzo left her one day to pay the hotel room, max out her credit cards and-

Blitzo: Not you too Millie!

Loona: Da-Blitzo! We got two new clients.

Blitzo: Two clients? For me?

Moxxie: Sir I think to get the most out of it, maybe me and Millie should go for one and Y/N can take care of the other target

Blitzo: Sounds wonderful, Y/N here's the file for the bitch.

Moments later you spawn back on earth with some weapons in tow as well. You decided to keep the Glock while also bring a shotgun. Can't be dealing with fist fights all the time, time is money. Your next target happened to be the some woman named Rose Marshal, she's a CEO for some secret company that's been experimenting on random civilians left and right. The targets have been random so there is no telling who she's after next. There were others before you that attempted to assassinate her but failed. Some have reported that it was one individual in some sort of armor. Needless to say you decided to avoid a fight and just put a bullet on the woman's head quickly. Currently you're crawling through the vents that somehow were big enough for you to crawl.

Y/N: I find it kind of odd that they didn't think someone could just open up the hatch outside and climb in here...

As you were commenting about the shitty security this place has, the vent under breaks open and you fall down. An alarm goes off as multiple security guards surround you, you take out your Glock and start shooting them.

Y/N: Come on guys do yourselves a favor and go back to whichever vagina you came out of!

You kill five more guards while putting another in a headlock. You land a side kick to another guard and shoot the guard that was wrapped around your arm. You bring out your shot gun and shoot another guard, about to aim for another one until you realized there wasn't anymore guards.

Y/N: That was way too easy...what's the catch?

The catch? The shotgun getting shot out of your hands. You jump back and notice one guy holding a blue handgun walking towards you with a stern look in his eyes.

Y/N: Look man I don't have time for this. Point me to the direction of this Rose lady and I'll let you live.

???: Sorry but I would like to keep my salary. Let's make this quick.