A/N Few Questions

I try adding these questions in the chapters, but I totally forgot.

How are you guys liking the shorter chapters? Do they fit better? Or would you like me to combine what potential ch. 28 and 29 would be? So far they both have about 1,500 words each, which is what I've been going for recently.

I know back when I wrote book 1, I had people tell me my longer chapters weren't bad. But I don't want to overwhelm you guys with the play by making these upcoming chapters longer.

So far there's been 2 parts posted. And two more parts written. And I have the resp spaced out to write, and that'd be maybe another 2 chapters. So, would you like me to combine my next ones?

When the last part of the play gets posted I have a picture I want to give you guys. It's a drawing of mine that has a Y/n insert! When that comes, I hope you guys would save the image and draw yourself over it. But if you won't, and you rather give me your oc and have me add them in, that's totally fine too. So. I'm not sure what the question was. But I'd like to hear about that from you guys early on that. I also have a version where my OC is drawn over it.

Should I delete the A/Ns from when I wasn't working on this fic??

The play is not the final! I mean, you guys can see it as such, but I have more stuff I'm adding like the mentions in the last question a/n.

Thank you guys. I absolutely appreciate you reading my story, and I hope you have enjoyed it so far.

~LisaLove765 ;]