"What?" Felix asked girl who was staring at that person. "Nothing nothing" she said and others just looked away and continue watching movie.

"What was that?" Hyunjin whispered to jiwoo. "Our chance to find out who is minhos partner"

"What do you mean?" Chan whispered too. "minho successfully went upstairs so i tried finding his partner and i did it"

"Who is it" chan and hyunjin both said at the same time. "J-" she was about to say when minho come downstairs.

"Here your phone i was searching so it took little more time" he said and hand jiwoo her phone.

"Thank you" she said with fake smile.

They all watched movie without anyone being suspicious.

It get late so they left expect hyunjin and chan.

"Finally now tell us who is minhos partner" hyunjin said.

"Jisung."

"Why jisung?" Chan asked. "Because when i said 25 year old minho everyone looked confused meanwhile jisung was shocked and little happy,also he used to call me jiwooshi some time ago"

"That makes sense but oh my god so jisung and minho are partners and they do all this to us?! Why would they?!" Chan said angrily.

MEANWHILE

"YOU STUPID THING HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT I THOUGHT WE WERE PARTNERS"

"WE WERE NEVER PARTNERS,YOU WERE JUST USING ME AND OTHERS FOR FUN,YOU THINK I WANTED TO DO ALL THIS? YOU THINK I WANTED TO DO THIS TO MY FRIENDS? NO I NEVER WANTED THIS BUT YOU FORCED ME TO DO IT!!!"

"NOW YOU WAIT I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA PLAY AND DONT HARM ANYONE BUT NOW TURN EVERYTHING UPSIDE DOWN JUST YOU WAIT" he said as he hit other person again.

"UGHHHH" other person yelled in pain.

BACK TO CHAN HYUNJIN AND JIWOO

"This is so frustrating and confusing like why would they do this to us?" Chan was angrily walking around while talking.

"Should we ask them or tell them that we know everything?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yea tell them that we know who they're are and what they're doing and you'll die" jiwoo said sarcastically.

Suddenly phone started ringing, it was jiwoos phone,when she checked who was calling her face changed.

"What's wrong?" Chan asked confused.

"Jisung is calling"

"Answer it wonder what he wants" hyunjin said as jiwoo answered him.

"Hey jisung" she said and put call on speaker so others can hear too.

"Hey jiwoo please i have to tell you something but promise me you'll listen till the end"

"I promise"

"I'm sure you already find out about me and minho so let me tell you everything. It all started when..."

Flashbacks

"Minho no that's wrong"

"Come on Jisung we're just gonna scare them a little and then tell then the truth"

"No minho that would be too scary and what if they go to police,if you wanna prank them think about something light and leave me alone" jisung stand up and was about to leave when minho called him and told him "if you're not gonna do it I'll tell them how you murdered your parents"

"Minho what is wrong with you? I didn't murdered them i told you it was an accident it's not my fault"

"Yea whatever,I'm pretty sure they won't believe you"

"You're crazy,okay let's do this quickly but end it soon so they wont get too scared"

They planned everything and send first letters.

After three days they meet again.

"Look i wrote another letter" minho said excited and hand jisung letter.

"This is too creepy"

"I don't care" he said and walked away. "Something is wrong with him" jisung mumbled to himself.

Days went minho stopped sending letters but jisung was keep doing it.

His plan was to send letters with as much hints as possible.