"New faces to worry about"

The walk towards the camp was really nice, specially with a chocolate cookie Miss Rose gave (Y/N) for the trip.

Durning the whole trip the teen was zooned out, mostly thinking about all the scenarios the characters from her story could be in and basically having a full cinematic sequence inside of her mind, which only stopped when she nearly walked into a well known sign.

"Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake"

Oh- She's here already! The teen lets a silent chuckle out of embarrassment that she nearly collided with the sign, good thing no one was there to witness that... Speaking of people, is it her or there is more noise coming from the camp?

A bit more confused she heads into the camp and soon she notices two new cars parked right next to Stefan's van which confirmed her suspects that more people arrived... Hurray.

Not really wanting to be seen by anyone right now and to avoid her brother having another outburst she decides to sneak into her cabin, purposely walking behind some trees and bushes and silently thanking herself for wearing her forest green flannel again which only hid her form more, how convenient!

Unknowingly to (Y/N), someone's good eye was placed on her the moment she stepped into the camp. The being watching her felt and odd sense of relief when she returned, he's still unsure why.

Mother was still silent about that girl, her ghostly voice already expressed her disgust towards the newcomers, but still nothing about (Y/N)...

The masked man didn't even noticed he was silently following the girl, an odd sense of familiarity flowered inside of him because of her actions. As a kid he too used to take these kind of paths to avoid being seen... Tho, in his case it's obvious why, so why is she doing that? She's not even terrible looking, all the opposite actually.

Guess he'll have to watch her a bit more to uncover and understand her odd behavior... Not like he minds, it's still more interesting than watching the others and the brain-rot they cause.

And mother seems to agree with his decision to observe her, she still haven't gave any order to kill...

Whilst walking and getting closer to the cabins (Y/N) hears loud cackling and yells coming from numerous directions. She swears she heard some moans coming from one of the cabins, noises that made her cringe.

Durning her sneaky walk she suddenly trips on something and falls to the ground with a groan. She looks back to see what the hell she tripped with and her face changes into a confused one when she sees... A rope?... What?

—"(Y/N)? What ya' doin' in there?"—

Sarah's sudden voice pulled (Y/N) out of her confusion and she clumsily goes back to her feet.

—"N-Nothing! I- I just tripped."— you shake your clothes. —"I tripped, on a piece of rope apparently..."—

—"Rope?"— she furrow her brows.

The two teens get closer and after carefuly moving the tall grass they noticed that in fact there was a rope, but why?

The answer seemed to come when Sarah suddenly scoffed.

—"God damn Tylor, already pullin' his shitty pranks on people."—

—"Tylor?"— you tilt your head.

—"Yeah. Wait you weren't around when the fuckers arrived, wanna come and meet them?"—

—"Uh-..."— you hesitate. —"I think I'll pa-"—