Chapter Four: Battle Trails

Today was the second day for Izuku and Izumi at UA High School. Their class was in English, with Present Mic being their teacher. He looked at the class to see if they could find the mistake in the following English sentence.

Present Mic: Who can find the mistake in the following English sentence?

Present Mic glanced over to the class to see them bored. This made him try to bring their spirits up by screaming.

Present Mic: ALL RIGHT, EVERYBODY. HANDS UP. SHOW ME SOME SPIRITS!

The entire class was still bored out of their minds, except for Izuku and Izumi, who saw the mistakes in the sentence.

Izuku/Izumi: Oh, I know! The past participle is in the wrong place, so... Four

At noon, everyone gathers at the grand mess hall to sample first-rate cuisine for cheap. Izuku and Izumi just ordered white rice to eat for lunch.

Lunch-Rush: You two ended up settling for white rice. The world of school lunches, huh?

Izuku/Izumi: Yup

Izuku and Izumi knew white rice was the world of school lunches, but they loved it. The two of them began to eat their white rice. And then, finally, the afternoon portion of our daily foundational heroes studies. Certain students began to wonder who would be their teacher for their daily foundational studies. But out of nowhere, the door opened wide to reveal All Might.

All Might: It's Me! THROUGH THE DOOR, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

The class began discussing how all-powerful their teacher was, and his suit design clashed so badly with the art style that it gave some students goosebumps. All Might started to walk up in front of the class to talk about today's activity in foundational hero studies.

All Might: Foundational Hero Studies! For this class, we'll be building up your hero foundation through various trails!

All Might pulls out a card that reads "battle" on it.

All Might: Let's jump right in with this! THE TRAIL OF BATTLE!

Bakugo: The Trail...

Izuku: Of Battle...

This made Bakugo put a smile on his face, but this wasn't said for Izuku too, with her having a worried face on her face.

All Might: And to go with your first battle...

All might press a button to make the left side move up to reveal suitcases.

All Might: We've prepared the gear we had you send in requests for to match your quirks!

Kirishima: OUR BATLLE GEAR! AWESOME!!

The students stood up and went to grab their suitcases, with Izuku and Izumi grabbing their suitcases that had their hero costumes inside.

Izuku: It's our costumes, sister.

Izumi: Yeah, I hope they made it exactly what we sent.

Izuku: Yeah

All Might: Get changed, and we'll be ready to go! Everyone would gather on the ground when done changing! And remember, the gear you bring to the battlefield is vitally important, boys and girls! And don't forget! From here on out, you're all officially heroes!

And with that, everyone went to change into their hero costume in the locker room.

Girls Locker Room

while the other girls were changing into their hero costumes. Izuku and Izumi opened suitcases to reveal their costumes inside. When they opened their suitcases, they saw that their costumes were in the right color that they asked for when sending them to be made.