Chapter [4]

Once Bruce was done with his shower he quickly got dressed and made his way to the Vance's bedroom. He opened the door slowly and smiled once he saw Vance was at his desk drawing something.

He walked over and peeked over Vance's shoulder to see him starting on drawing what seemed to be an eye.

"That's really pretty," he spoke up, scaring Vance who practically jumped out his seat.

"Oh, shit, thanks man," the blonde replied before hiding the paper from Bruce's view.

Bruce was confused but didn't ask any questions and sat on the bed.

Vance stood up and looked at Bruce. He was wearing a black shirt that had the band Eagles on it. He had some dark purple tie-dye sweatpants on with some white socks that had "Bitch" written on the back, with a sharpie. It was all a tad bit big but it fit pretty good on Bruce.

"It really fits you, the whole style," the taller commented pointing at Bruce's clothing.

Bruce looked down before looking back up, he gave a small smile before saying 'thank you.' The blonde nodded and walked over to his closet to grab him some clothes.

"I'm gonna go go hop in the shower, i'll be about 15 minutes, 30 minutes tops," Vance announced as he looked at Bruce who gave him a small thumbs up.

He gave a awkward smile and walked over to the bathroom. He placed his clothes down and put both of his hands onto the counter.

He kept his eyes down though, he was ashamed of himself.

"I can't like him, he won't feel the same I already fuckin' know it," Vance whispered to himself, "i'll just screw everything up I already had with him."

He could feel his eyes start to swell up with tears, great. He was having a gay panic attack and was crying like a baby.

He wiped his eyes and quickly got undressed and started the water. He stepped in and leaned his head back under the steaming water. He stood there for about 5 minutes until he felt the water start to not be as warm as it was.

He quickly showered and washed his hair before getting out and drying off. He put on his sweatpants that were black and had little designs all over. He put on a white and green tie-dye hoodie that he would end up taking off in 30 minutes. Vance then dried his hair and put the towel in the basket.

He wiped his hands on his pants and sighed before walking back to his room. He then shakily twisted the doorknob before walking in. Vance walked in and saw Bruce sitting on his bed, criss - crossed, looking at a picture. It was a older one with "1966" written on the bottom. Vance looked to be about 4 years old and he was sitting next to a baby on a sofa.

Vance walked over and smiled at the picture.

It was the first time he had met Griffin, who was only 10 months old. His bright blonde and curly hair could be seen pulled back in two buns. He was sitting criss - cross with a smile across his face as Griffin could be seen holding his pointer finger.

He was wearing a sleeveless 'AC/DC' and a sleeveless jean jacket. He was wearing some black jeans that had holes at the knees.

"You looked so cute," Bruce commented as he looked up at Vance with a derpy smile.

"Thank you sweetheart," Vance replied, "Ma actually has a hole collection of pictures from when I was born all the way up to now, and she still adds to it. I can go find it if you'd like."

Bruce's eyes widened and he shook his head to which Vance nodded and made his way out into the hall.