A very thin frame with quite long blonde locks and an average height. A not to dark neither to fair shade with bright blue eyes that went well with the sky. Her face embedded with freckles below her eyes with her bright pink lips almost always into a lovely smile. Her a Hufflepuff and her sister a ravenclaw in a family full of proud slytherins. Loves accessories more than anything followed by pudding. She loved designing and creating jewellery starting from beads to exploring her options with jewel stones. She was stubborn to say the least and was bold. A gentle soul with a bright personality. An average, well mannered student. Kindness of a part of her. Nothing could ever come before her hair and she always had to decorate her nails. She had a new hairstyle everyday and boy did she love mini braids. Stays by her people and is as loyal as loyal can be.

•'° Aurora Vesper Elrose °'•

Aurora Vesper Elrose °'•

3. Trustin Hendrick (side character)

A Hufflepuff muggle born being an only child. The most adoring boy you will ever meet. Loved by everyone. Although he is nothing but sweet, he can be goofy and childish at times. Quite well off with his studies, being on top when it comes to care of magical creatures which pretty much explains his immense love for animals in general. Loves listening to music. His friends come before anything and everything else. A legit sweetheart. He had friends all over but was truly a part of four that involved Sophia, Aurora, Damian and himself. A 'born to play quidditch' guy. A Conscience as clean as ever.

°'• Trustin Hendrick •'°

4. Damian Aggreste (side character)

A pureblood with quite a whole lot of pressure being constantly shoved by his family and relatives. A true gryffindor at heart. Academic validation is a necessity he quite easily fullfils whereas most of the times he would much rather sit with his nose in a book. Managing to read atleast three different novels a day, keeping track of it all was how he liked to spend his days. His friends were just there in general to test patience as he didn't really actually give a damn. Confident with not much social skills. His friends know for a fact that they can always count on him if they needed too. A friend to fred and George Weasley, Angelina Johnson, Lee Jordan, Scarlet Rosewood and practically a bond that of a family with Sophia, Aurora and Trustin. He wanted to be better than his family in every aspect of his life. He wanted his younger brother to have a better person by his side besides the rest his family.

 He wanted his younger brother to have a better person by his side besides the rest his family

°•' Damian Aggreste °•'

5. Scarlet Rosewood ( side Character )
Just as chaotic as her loving and relatively close family. A confident halfblood being a strong gryffindor. A Beauty with a dash of beast in her. Breaking stereotyoes here and there. A well fit part of the quidditch team. Determined, capable and thoughtful. If there's one thing she hates, it's feeling weak. Her friends will always feel safe in her comfort. At times, quite oblivious to her own and others feelings. An outgoing personality with a whole lot of love to give, but if you ask for hate, she wouldn't mind that either.

°'• Scarlet Rosewood •'°

_______________________________________

The story begins with these characters entering into their fifth year, being the same age as fred and George Weasley in the same year; which would be the third year (Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban) for the Golden trio. Note !! It'll be set in the modern era :)

Hope you guys look forward to the story and let me know what you think about the characters so far :)

Don't be a silent reader and comment what you think <3