Taehyung just glared at the younger before he smirked.

Taehyung got off Jeongguk and left to the bathroom.

Jeongguk groaned and sat up, thinking of how to calm down a pissed off Taehyung.

Just then, the bathroom door came open.

And Taehyung was standing there wearing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Absolutely nothing...

Jeongguk's jaw dropped looking at his sexy boyfriend.

Taehyung smirked and directly sat on Jeongguk's lap.

He started to roll his hips onto Jeongguk's now fully hard manhood.

Jeongguk groaned and grabbed onto Taehyung's waist to stop him.

He leaned over to Taehyung's neck, and moved all the way to his ears gently biting and licking.

"Look at you so desperate for my attention. Well looks like your plan worked," Jeongguk smirked. "I'm going to fuck you. Raw."

Taehyung wrapped his legs around the younger and held onto his biceps before whispering, "I want it."

Jeongguk pinned Taehyung down to the bed and hungrily kissed him.

Both of them fighting for dominance as their teeth clashed and gulped each other's saliva.

Taehyung finally gave up letting Jeongguk take over while pulling off his shirt.

Jeongguk held Taehyung's jaw as he kissed the older deeper while momentarily sucking on the soft flesh of the boy's lips.

They broke the kiss and Jeongguk started licking, biting, sucking, and marking his boyfriend's honey kissed soft skin.

He came down placing kisses on Taehyung abdomen and the started biting and licking the older's thick thighs.

"Arrg!" Taehyung groaned.

Jeongguk bit his inner thighs hard knowing too well that his boyfriend had a pain kink.

The younger creased the tip of Taehyung's dick before gliding his finger down to his hole.

He circled his finger around the rim teasing Taehyung.

"J-just do I-it!"

"Do what baby?" Jeongguk smirked.

"St-op teasing me."

Jeongguk stopped playing and shoved two fingers in Taehyung's hole, making him let out a deep moan.

"Ahhhhmmm"

Taehyung propped himself to the bed frame, before reaching for Jeongguk's pants.

He pulled down the younger's pants and then his boxers.

He put his arms around Jeongguk's shoulders as another finger was added to his hole.

"I wan' it, now."

Jeongguk now pulled out his fingers and pressed his tip against Taehyung's hole.

Taehyung held onto Jeongguk's shoulders tighter when Jeongguk pushed his whole length into him. Raw. Just what he asked for.

He started moving as soon as he entered. And it hurt for Taehyung, just like he loved it.

"A shit! Ahmmmmmmmm~"  Taehyung buckled his hips up, making their skin clap together everytime Jeongguk thrusted.

"Ahrg! Ri-ifht th-there! Like that, just like t-that-."

"That that I like that, that that I like that baby"
I'm so sorry 😂