Chapter 26

(A/N: This will be in Spinels POV after you left with Steven. Enjoy :D)

(Spinels POV)

I waved bye to (Y/N) and Steve with a sad face. I turn to the Diamonds with a serious expression. "Are 'ye happy?" I said. I walked away without letting them say anything. I walked to my 'room', if I can call that a room, which is all colored pink and has nothing in it. This room reminds me of Pink Diamond each time I come here. I hate this room. I sat on the floor, back against the wall. I hugged my shoulders. Tears started to stream down my pink face. Why can't I make her stay? Why does she have to leave me? Why can't I let someone stay with me? I don't want to lose her again. I started to cry harder. I was deep in thought that I didn't hear someone walking in until they touched my shoulder. I gasp, not knowing someone was in the room with me.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Spinel" Pink Pearl said. Once I saw it was Pink Pear I relaxed. I cleaned my tears with my glove, sniffing. "I-It's fine, I guess. (Sniff) What are you doing here?" I looked at her with curious eyes. Pink Pearl smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry for intruding but I heard crying while passing by. I knocked but you didn't respond, so I Let myself in. Again, I'm sorry for coming in without permission" Pink Pearl explained herself. I waved a hand. "You're fine. You know what the sound was and now you can leave" I closed my eyes, waiting for Pink Pearl to leave. There was shuffling, and someone sitting beside me. I opened my eyes and saw Pink Pearl looking at me with kindness. I got confused. "What are you still doing here? I thought I asked you to leave?" I said. Pink Pearl grabbed my hand and held it there. I felt myself tense up . What is she going to do? Should I pull away? Pink Pearl got close to my face, hand reaching for my cheek. I only looked at her eyes, which held worry.

Pink Pearl cleaned my tears away from my face with her hand. And she whispered, "You shouldn't cry. Instead you should smile, it looks better on you," She giggled. I smiled and chuckled. Pink Pearl grabbed both of my hands on hers and held them there. "What made you sad? You could tell me, if you want, "she said. I nodded my head and told her everything. She nodded along and listened.

Third POV

"And I promised her that I will return. But I have no idea how!" Spinel covers her face with her knees. Pink Pearl was thinking on how to help her dear gem friend. "Why can't you just use the warp pad and leave?" Pink Pearl asked Spinel. Spinel groaned. "That's a good idea. But what if the Diamonds find out I used the warp pad?" Spinel answered. Pink Pearl smile. "They will not know that. Here is my plan" Pink Pearl whispered her plan to Spinel. Once Pink Pearl finished whispering, Spinel nodded her head eagerly. "That's a good Idea!" She gave Pink Pearl a thumbs up.

The next day, Spinel was in her room. Deep in thought. Will (Y/N) be happy to see me? What if (Y/N) found someone to hang out with? Did (Y/N) forget about me? Spinel takes a breath and lets it out, trying to relax herself. She walked to the balcony and looked around Homeworld. Someone called out to Spinel from the other side. "Spinel, White Diamond would like to talk to you," Pink Pearl said. Spinel walked to the door and opened it. She greeted Pink Pearl and followed her to White Diamond.

Spinel tried to make a conversation on the walk to White Diamonds room. "Did you tell White Diamond that you're going to visit Steven tomorrow?" Spinel said, looking at Pink Pearl. She shakes her head. "No, I did not tell her. But I will today. Let's just hope she does give me permission to go" As we reached White's door Pink Pearl looked at me. "Good luck out there" She said. Spinel felt nervous, but held a confident face. Once she entered the room, White's back was facing her. "My Diamond!" Spinel called, doing the salute of the Diamonds. There was a short silence. Making Spinel feel even more nervous. White Diamond spoke, her back still facing Spinel. "Why do you still want to go there? What's so good about living on Earth? Why can't you just stay here? Tell me, why do you want to leave us, Pink?"

That name again..Pink...They think I'm Pink....Spinel thought to herself. She felt anger bubble inside her. Why can't the Diamonds see that Spinel is not like Pink. Pink is gone. And how come the other gems leave but not her? Is it because she's 'Pink's treasure'? How pathetic.

Spinel's head went down. A shadow covering her face. Arms to her side, fist tight. But once she moved her head down it went back up. A big smile plastered on her face. But it almost looked like it was...fake. But that did not go unnoticed by the tall giant lady, who was kneeling down. Spinel laughed out loud.

"Hahaha! I'm sorry White, but that's not my name, silly! My name is Spinel!"

White gave a slight smile, covering her face with her right hand. "My apologies, my dear Spinel. You just remind me of her"

All Spinel did was nod her head and said, "It's alright, White! I understand that you don't want me going to Earth. Is that all?" Spinel sounded cheerful, making White smile in gleed that she understood. White stood up and waved her hand. "Yes, that's all I wanted to talk about. Your dismissed, Spinel"

Spinel walked to the door, a big smile on her face. Pink Pearl, who saw the whole thing, opened the door for Spinel, feeling a little uneasy. She gave Spinel an apologetic frown. Pink Pearl felt bad for Spinel, maybe she felt pity for her. Once outside the room, Spinel let her smile drop. She could hear on the other side Pink Pearl talking to White about visiting Steven.

Spinel walked to her room, a scowl on her pink face. How come other gems get to go! That 's unfair! Just because they think I'm 'Pink's treasure' does not mean they can treat me like I'm fragile. Once I leave Homeworld I'm never coming back here!  Spinel said in her head, angrily. She reached her room and stayed there 'till Pink Pearl arrived with great news.

It's been 3 hours and Pink Pearl has not arrived yet. Spinel was distracting herself with the little gemlings, making her room like a play structure. The doors opened, but didn't go unnoticed by Spinel.

"Spinel I got great-. Spinel? What are you doing up there?" Pink Pearl looked around until she looked up, seeing Spinel holding herself like a koala. Spinel got startled by Pink Pearls voice. Her hand slipped, making her fall to the floor. "Oof! I'm alright!" Spinel let out a grunt. Wincing when she got up. Her back hurted from the fall but she will be fine. She is a tough gem after all.

"Are you sure you're fine? You seem to be in pain." Pink Pearl said, worried for her friend. All Spinel did was give a thumbs up. She walked where Pink Pearl was standing. "What are you going to tell me?" Spinel knew what she wanted to tell her. But she hoped it was good news and not the bad news.

Pink Pearl smiled excitedly. She claps her hands together and jumps from her spot. You could see a glint of hope, happiness in her eyes. This must be great news if Pink Pear were excited. This gave Spinel hope that maybe she could see (Y/N).

"You will see (Y/N) again!"

(A/N: I apologize if they are a little oc, and for taking this long. Im loosing motivation but I'll try to finish this book. Have a good day y'all! :)