8 - Do i make a right choice

Mile

He now crying sadly. I felt sorry for teasing him hard. Now my friend look at me with accused look. I  just sigh and slowly go to him. Come here i said and slowly pull him in my hug. Okay enough, i am sorry, i said.  My friend know that we need some private time and quietly leave us alone. I just let him cry and he suddenly push me hard.  He quickly distance himself.  I look at him and quietly waiting for him. What do you want, he ask again. You, again i give the same answer. Why, he ask me confusely. What you need from me. You are rich enough, you have everything. I dont think i have something to offer, he said sincerely.  If he know how i jelous of his carefree life and his freedom he must be laughing right now. He dont know that all his silly behaviour bring so much joy in my life. How his beauty is out of the world. And the most important thing is, he never look at my wealth.  Phi, he call me louder when i dont reply to him. What should i do about our scandal. People call me names. I dont like it, he said.  Nothing, i said. But they call me someone who look for your wealth, he said desprately. Are you, i ask him.  He look at me with big eyes. Why should i, i have enough. I dont want your wealth. Omg, is this why you are angry, I wont take anything from you, so dont worry, he said. Are you worry about this phi, he ask me again. I just look at him. Even if i want your money, how will i steal it from you. You should not worry. I promise i never want your wealth,  he try to make me understand. You dont need to steal, i will give it all to you, i said. Why, he ask me again. Because i want you , i reply to him. He is getting annoy and suddenly look at me with shock eyes. Finally he understand. Are you aiming for my organ phi, which organ you want, he ask me scarely. I look at him with disbelief eyes, and finally laugh out loud. He now sulky. Still no, he ask me. Stupid, i said and flick his forehead again. Phi, i will be really stupid if you keep flicking me, he said.
Lets get marry, i said and look at his eyes. I dont want to tease him anymore.
Now he look at me before laughing really hard. Phi all my friend said i am crazy, but i think you are crazier, he said.
I just look at him with firm eyes. After a while he understood my eyes. You are joking right, he ask me. No, he ask again when i dont answer to his question. You mean you are not joking, he ask. This time i nod.

With all kindness, i humbly reject your proposal, he said dramaticly. Why, i ask him. I can give you a thousand reason. But the main reason is both of us dont know each other he said. No problem, i said firmly. Are you kidding me he ask me again. I look at him and shake my head.
I have my right to reject he said. Yes, but dont you worry about your friend, i ask him.  He look at me seriously. But this is two different thing, he quickly said. Nope, it really tied together. Your answer will decide their fate, i said clearly.  Now eat your cake, and come to me when you have your answer, i said and go to my table.

Even i ask him to think quietly he still choose to sit infront of me with a lot of question. Phi are you forced to marry me like a movie story, do we need a contract he ask me non stop. I finally stop working and look at him. I think you already have your answer, i will ask jeft to send you back. I have so much to do. No, i still dont decide he said quickly.
So you can die for them but you cant marry for them i ask him. He now look at me with happy eyes. You are right married is better than dead he said. Okay now go back or sit at the sofa i said and back to my work. Phi you will regret this he suddenly said and look at me with his mischieve look. I just smile, look at him and nod.

Bring it over, i dont want to announce him yet. He is sleeping now i said to jeff.
Now i am waiting for him to wake up for   lunch. I let him sleep because i know he is tired from his tour and our scandal. When he awake he casually turn arround and nearly fall if i am not quick enough. Got you.. he said and smile mischievely. I just push him back slowly and show him the lunch. After he refresh we start our lunch with a quiet lunch then turn to noise lunch. You should not talk while eating i said and he look at me like it was a huge mistake.
Then you just need to eat alone he reply try to leave the table and bring his food some where else but i manage to stop him. What is the purpose we eat together if we are silent like a mute person he ask me back. Its manner i said. Who decide on that he ask me. Now i dont have an answer. It just something that i learn since young age. Its not like we are stealing food or disturb others. It just a small beautiful talk he said and then keep silent till the end. I felt a bit sorry and try to comfort him but i really dont know how. After my secratary clear the table. He politely say thanks and leave the table. I am sorry, you can do all you want i finally said and hold his hand. No, i want to go home now. I have a meeting with my company i said.  We can ask them to come here, i said and again that sentence make me look at me angrily. Okay, i am sorry i said and only can look at how he leave me annoyingly.
Do i make a right choice,  now i start inquary myself. But the way he express himself is very cute.

11.09.23