ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ

Start from the beginning

From Xu Zhiming's tone, it sounded as if he was going to marry that girl right away.

Once again, Xiao Zhan was happy for him, but Xu Zhiming didn't seem very happy at that time. From his words, there was the feeling that he only made this decision because his mother urged him.

Xiao Zhan could sympathize with him a little because he was in the same situation, but he didn't know how to comfort him.

The next time they contacted again was about 2 months earlier when Xu Zhiming suddenly called Xiao Zhan late at night. Amid the confusion, Xiao Zhan heard Xu Zhiming say that he was about to get married.

Before Xiao Zhan could fully understand, Xu Zhiming hung up.

The next day, Xiao Zhan wanted to send a WeChat message asking Xu Zhiming what was going on. Only then did he notice that Xu Zhiming had sent him a message in the middle of the night, saying not to contact each other for the time being.

Xiao Zhan called him, but he couldn't get through no matter what.

Xiao Zhan felt very inexplicable.

It's a lie to say he wasn't hurt.

Because at that time, he had also been going on blind dates. This move from Xu Zhiming made him feel all sorts of emotions at that moment. He was even wondering whether Xu Zhiming had things he was hiding, whether he was having difficulties, or was there something happening at home that made him not want to contact anyone?

Adding this on top of work, Xiao Zhan became more melancholy.

So he went to the bar.

And met Wang Yibo.

Even after all these thoughts, he still ended up with Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan put the shoebox into the bag and smiled.

There is nothing to amend between Xu Zhiming and him.

Considering their past friendship, Xiao Zhan never blamed Xu Zhiming, he could only sigh with emotions.

Who doesn't have some troubles in their lives?

Xu Zhiming looked for Xiao Zhan before while he was still working in the studio, he told him that his mother's condition was not very favorable and that his sister was about to enter university.

However, when Xiao Zhan tried to care for him further, Xu Zhiming said nothing instead and wouldn't let Xiao Zhan come find him.

Later, Xu Zhiming said that everything had been solved and there were no more problems.

Thus, Xiao Zhan always felt that Xu Zhiming's sudden lack of contact was because he had things he wanted to hide.

But maybe because he no longer has the mind and body of a man in his early twenties. If Xu Zhiming did this to him during university, Xiao Zhan might have sought him out and asked him what happened face to face. He'll tell him that if he needs any help, then speak up and stop hiding.

However, Xiao Zhan won't do that now. He knows that it's useless to only have the heart for things he can't grasp. Everyone's an adult now and needs to be responsible for their behaviors.

Why should I cooperate with you when you keep hiding here and there.

The world of adults is like this. If you don't state it clearly today, I'll forget it tomorrow.

After drinking that day, his mind was full of his one-night stand and his own physical condition. Xu Zhiming and stuff had long been forgotten.

But perhaps because of this, after drifting away, Xu Zhiming was no longer important to him.