Sumary

This summary was made by @Trisha_Pepito who wanted someone to make an actual story :>

And just in case ya can't see the pic; oh and my input is "bold"

"So Mammon was treated badly like you know badly like heartbreaking in human context.

Mammon was fed up but he can't bring himself to hate his brothers so he opt to end his suffering which is he killed himself peacefully.(he probably thought the Bro's would be happy he was dead! Otherwise I think he would have continued to let himself suffer eternally)

He was found dead by his brothers who can't accept the fact that Mammon is gone especially Lucifer who took a big blow to his pride he thought that what he was doing is for the better and his pride cannot accept that Mammon's lifeless body is laying in his sight, he failed again.(to protect a sibling I'm assuming)

They brothers suffered delusions for a while and they took medication,(anti-hallucinogenics+ probably anti-depressants) even Diavolo was affected because of his idealism and the part Mammon was supposed to be is now non-existent.

Barbatos tried to find a timeline where Mammon existed however he didn't expect that by looking far into their future he would find 2 Mammons reincarnated as humans.
One Mammon is emotionless, depressed and only expressive to his twin, (I dub thee Mam)the other Mammon.

The other Mammon is the opposite and quite an achiever, he raised his twin.(you shall be Mon)
(He has money)
Their parent's died and they were cast out and forbidden to take their inheritance.

Out of the blue the found themselves being exchange students at RAD.
Fast forward both the twins are closed off from all demons basically suspicious and looking down on them (they changed).

They are protective of each other and are indifferent to religion.
The brother's tried to make up to Mammon, (Mon)the achiever one, few only interact with, emotionless Mammon.(Mam)

(Achiever) Mammon (Mon)slowly found himself getting acquainted with the Demon brothers and (Emotionless) Mammon(Mam) slowly disintegrate as he is only a part of Mammon, born from Mammon's emotions from the past life.(okay now the twins conjoin?!)

Slowly Mammon remembered his past life. He reach a break down point. The brothers try to reconnect with Mammon, trying to make up with him. Mammon is confuse and grieving from his twin' death. Slowly they mend their broken relationships and its a happy ending although not too OOC.(plus the MammBarb)"