Ruins

You were a tourist also a student came to Konoha for a project. Your project was to make a report about ruins. You have searched on Google and found out about the ruins of Uchiha compound.

You got very curious about it so now as you walked deeper into the ruins of the Uchiha compound you saw someone. It was a guy with long black hair. He even had a pony tail. He was tall and handsome too. You didn't know there would be someone here.

Itachi felt a presence and turned around to see you standing there. A few meters away from him.

"Who are you?" A deep voice asked you. "I'm a tourist here in Konoha" you said. You kind of wanted to go back since you felt weird that someone was already here.

A tourist? If so then what's this person doing here? Itachi thought.

"Well you shouldn't be here" he said firmly. His eyes were looking at you directly making you feel uncomfortable a little bit. Also it was red.

Maybe he was a ninja you thought.

"Who are you to tell me that? I love exploring this kind of places and that's why I'm here" you said crossing your arms. Who the hell is he?

"I said you shouldn't be here" he again said more firmly this time. It was as if he was kind of irritated.

"I'm not leaving just because you are telling me to. I'm a student and I'm also here for my project so" you said. Itachi frowned. "A student? What kind of project brings you here?" He asked being curious. "It's a project to make a report about ruins and I found this one interesting" you said.

Why am I even explaining this to a stranger?

"Interesting? Anyways you still shouldn't he here" he said. "Why?" You frowned. "Because this area is off limits" he said. "Well I have explored more dangerous places than this one so I will be fine" you replied. "It doesn't matter what kind of places you have been to. I suggest you to leave" he stated again.

"Can you please stop ordering me around I still haven't finished my project I have to submit my project the day after tomorrow" you said. Why he is being so stubborn? "Btw I could ask you the same like who are you then?" You asked him. "None you should be concerned about" he says,his voice was deep.

"You said that this area is off limits then what are you doing here?" You asked him. "I'm protecting this area" he says firmly and there's was no point in arguing with him.

"Protecting huh?" You scoffed. "Yes protecting" he seemed annoyed. But he was still curious about you. Out of every places you found the Uchiha compound ruins interesting.

"Btw why are you so interested about this place" he asks. "I don't know I just heard a lot about the massacre and all that stuffs maybe that's why also I heard someone from the clan murdered everyone. I mean who could even do such a thing?" You said.

"Do you know the story?" He asked. "Not much that's why I'm here? Could you perhaps tell me? It will be a great help for my project" you asked him being excited.

Itachi cleared his throat also he was surprised that you didn't know much about the massacre. Good for him. He was relieved that you didn't know who's the murderer.

"Well Someone from our clan released the nine tails for some reason and since then every thing changed inside the clan. The head of the clan wanted to start a coup d'etat" he paused for a moment. "Long story short the clan got killed" he didn't want to give you any details more like he didn't want to tell you that he was the one who did that. He also don't know why.

"Oh I see. The person who released the nine tailed fox must be a psychopath" you said. "Yeah maybe he was" Itachi said. After you were done writing the infos. "Btw you haven't tell me your name yet" you said. He kind of panicked. He didn't want to say his name. "It's Itachi" he didn't say his full name.

"Itachi huh,this name sounds familiar" you said trying to think where did you heard this name. "Well it's because my name means weasel that's why it sounds familiar" he said quickly. "Yeah right" you said.

"If you are done then you should leave now" he said trying to gain his posture.  You were giving him a different feeling. He wanted you to leave but also he wanted to talk to you more. "Well I'm still not exploring yet and I was also gonna thank you for helping with the information" you said. "Ok fine" he sighed. You are such an interesting person he thought.

He then became quite and he looked like something was bothering him. "Is something wrong?" You asked. "No it's nothing" he said and you nodded saying you are gonna go explore the other sides.

Few moments has passed and you were finally done exploring you wondered if that person was still here or not.

"Finally I'm done. Oh? You are still here?" You asked when you saw him. "uh yeah I'm are you done?" He asked you. This time his voice was softer.

The reason he was still here cause he was remembering his past and he was missing his parents his home everyone he cared for.

"Yes I'm done. Oh man I'm starving. I'm gonna leave now. It was nice meeting you" you said it with a little smile. "Oh yeah same here and would you mind having a meal with me? I mean I'm also gonna leave so" he said with a bit of  hesitation. He meant that you guys just met and he was asking you to have dinner with him.

"Sure" you said with a smile and politely accepted his offer. 

Hey guys! Hope you guys liked this one! Please leave some feedbacks and you guys can give me some ideas about what should I write next since I'm lacking in ideas😀