If only you knew

Itachi was busy working from home today. Suddenly he gets a call. He didn't waste a second to pick up his phone as soon as he saw the caller Id.

"Ita can you come and pick me up?" He could tell that you were drunk. He got worried. He looked at the time it was past 8. "Where are you? Can you tell me the address?" He asked taking his coat and already wearing his shoes.

"I'm a-at the bar" you could barely speak. "It-its near my school"

You said as he started to drive his car. He was really concerned. Just what were you doing at a bar so late? And with who?

As soon as he got there he saw you with a guy. He was trying to get you up from the floor you were sitting down. Itachi came out of the car and glared at the guy he let go of you backing out a little bit.

You looked up and saw it's Itachi. "Itachi you are here" you smiled. He helped you get up but you couldn't balance so he got you on his back.

"You know you look like someone I like but that person only sees me as his little sister" you suddenly started to cry.

Itachi frowned. "Really? Can you tell me who this person is?" He asked walking towards the car."No I thought he was only nice to me but he's nice to everyone" you said. "Then you should stop liking him" he said.
"I can't he's too kind and warm and his smile always makes me happy" you sniffed. Itachi left out a laugh.

You did some drunk talk after that you fell asleep. He put you on the passenger seat carefully and then he got into the car. Before starting the car he took his coat and put it over you. He then stared at your beautiful face.

"I wish to be that guy you like. Can I be him? I promise I will only be good to you"He said with love in his eyes but of course you couldn't hear it. He wished that you had listened to whatever he has said.

You were Sasuke's friend so that makes you 4 or 5 years younger than him. You guys were really close both of your families too. Little did he know that the guy you were talking about is him.
You have had a crush on him since you were in highschool.

He then gave a kiss on your forehead and drove off.

Hey guys! Please leave feed backs or you can send me requests! Hope you guys liked this one!