"Hey!"

She hugged Juhyeok, who nearly toppled over. Sometimes he forgets to remind himself how energetic and lively Yerim is.

"You're early; Jinsong isn't here yet," she said.

"Wow—"

"That's what you think!"

Yerim groaned.

"Never mind."

Jinsong at that moment arrived, armed with his packed to the max camping bag.

"Okay, time for that party!" he exclaimed.

"You know, I might regret inviting you," Yerim said.

"Hey!"

Juhyeok giggled.

"Come on, let's go inside."

"Have fun downstairs kids, and make sure to not break anything," Taeyeon called from the door.

"We will Mom; don't worry!"

Yerim shut the door and headed down to the basement with Jinsong and Juhyeok, well, she actually dragged them down after letting them change in the bathroom.

But she was gentle with Juhyeok of course.

"We're staying here?!" Jinsong asked.

"Yup! Mom allowed us to use the whole floor minus the laundry room!"

"Niiiiiice!!"

Juhyeok had to remind himself Jinsong has been here before, which is probably why he knew most of what goes on here.

After all, they're family.

Yerim opened the door to the big room, and both boys squealed, seeing something in massive buckets by each mattress.

"POPCORN!!!"

"And it's bucket loads!" Juhyeok exclaimed.

"Dad felt like spoiling us."

Jinsong leapt onto one of the mattresses, sighing in satisfaction, a goofy expression on his face as he felt how soft it was to lay on.

"You know what Yerim?"

"What?"

"I may come over more often from now on."

"Eww no, I don't need you."

"Ouch."

Juhyeok meanwhile already unpacked his blanket and pillow, along with his teddy bear that he didn't want to leave back home.

"Your teddy is so cute!" Yerim remarked.

"Thanks."

"Like how you are," Jinsong grinned.

It took a moment for Juhyeok to realize what he said.

"Y-You think I'm cute?"

"Yup."

"A lot of kids in our class think you are," Yerim added.

Juhyeok's cheeks colored themselves rosy.

"Oh."

The next moments were spent with Yerim and Jinsong fighting over the remote control to select a movie for the night.

"THE FIFTH TINKERBELL MOVIE IS SUPERIOR!" Yerim shouted.

"NO CARS 2 IS!"

"WHO WANTS TO WATCH MOVIES ABOUT CARS JUST GOING VROOM VROOM WHEN YOU CAN HAVE FAIRY TALE FANTASY ACTION INSTEAD!"