"In cover! Who is affected? Zdinarsik?Secured. Prague, are you there?" Quairtch said in response to his boat checking on his crew " Shit...kronos....we getting surround!" 

"I can see that fool!! " Kronos said " Might as well split up...I got enough strength to have my own body enough to kill jackson!"

Quaritch yelled as the body splits up from him and he see Kronos in a mortal-looking body but his eyes were bright golden. 

"Mmm I am a young adult in this form but tall as a na'vi

"Mmm I am a young adult in this form but tall as a na'vi....very well You have done well my host...our deal is done. Enjoy killing Sully" He said walking to find percy who somehow was missing.

"Where are you, jackson~," He said in a dark chuckle dragging the scythe on the floor as he follows. 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Let me go! let me go!" Percy said as she was dragged to a wall.  Lo'ak hushed her as he placed her sitting up.

"Hey hey...shhh...I know your angry but now shhh and let me help you shit your bleeding" He said putting pressure on the wound.

"Just pour water... I heal like that too " She said as he quickly went to the nearest pool and got a metal shaped like a bowl, takes it to her, and gently pours it on her wound. She groaned but relaxed as her wounds heal up.

"There I am heal... now move. I got someone to murder" She said getting up and about to walk off but lo'ak grabs her arm and stopped her.

"No, he will kill you...No you have to escape ...you fought for so long"

"He has to pay lo'ak! he has to pay!!!" She snarls angrily " HE TOOK MY FAMILY! MY UNBORN BROTHER! HE KILLED YOUR BROTHER! MY LOVE! HE WILL PAY!" She walks away going to find Kronos but...

"NETEYAM IS ALIVE!" 

Percy froze and turns around looking at Lo'ak not believing what she heard " What....say that again" She said 

"He is alive percy! Your friend with blonde hair and glowy hands.... he gave him some weird golden liquid with great-mother helped with and he is healed. He is on the ship with anoung looking for you." 

"Oh, great mother...." She said as tears slowly form in her eyes. She couldn't believe it...he is alive. 

Lo'ak smiled and was about to say something but his eyes fell "MOVE!" He yelled as he quickly went to Percy's side and blocks a scythe with his sword before kicking the man away with great force. The man chuckled as he stood up laughing