Stella's heart broke as she heard the car doors close, tears streaming down her face. Without a second thought, she ran out the door, bolting towards Lizzie once again.

Lizzie stumbled back as Stella threw herself into her arms, initially startled but now feeling sympathetic for the girl she was leaving behind. "I'm all alone," Stella sobbed, and Lizzie's heart shattered along with the German's.

"No, you aren't. How about you ask Vicky to sleep over tonight?" Lizzie suggested, but Stella didn't reply, only crying harder into her shoulder. "Baby, look at me," she gently coaxed.

"Lizzie, let me come with you," Stella whispered, her tear-filled eyes pleading as a permanent frown formed on her lips.

"Baby... you know you can't," Lizzie sighed, resting her chin on Stella's head as she held the brunette close to her chest. "I'll get the twins to come over, okay?"

"But—"

"You can't come with me, baby girl, I'm sorry. Call Vicky, and I'll get MK and Ash to keep you company. Yeah?" Lizzie suggested, and Stella nodded slowly, wiping her eyes with her oversized hoodie's sleeves. "Okay, go back inside before you catch a cold," Lizzie kissed Stella's head before releasing her.

"Call me when you land," Stella requested, and Lizzie nodded with a playful wink.

"Of course, darling," she said before turning away and heading for the car.

The door echoed with a knock, and Stella let out a weary groan as she rose from the couch, leaving an open container of ice cream on the coffee table, a spoon peeking out from the top. Puffy red eyes betrayed her recent tears as she opened the door to find two blonde twins, shorter than her, wearing wide smiles. "Hey!"

"Hey, guys," Stella greeted them with a faint smile, inviting them into her home. MK stepped in first, pulling the brunette into a tight hug.

"How are you doing, kid?" MK asked with concern evident in her voice. The twins had developed a special bond with Stella, caring for her more than they ever had for Robbie.

"I'm alright, thanks," Stella sighed, hugging Ashley briefly as well.

"We have a little surprise for you," Ashley revealed, smiling at Stella's puzzled expression.

"To help you feel better about being alone," MK added, pulling a fluffy puppy out of her oversized handbag, somehow hidden within it. Stella gasped, her eyes widening in awe as her heart melted at the sight of the baby husky.

"Oh my god!" Stella cradled the little husky in her arms, once again tears welling up in her eyes. But this time, the tears were filled with gratitude and overwhelming happiness. "She's perfect! What is his name?" Stella's voice sounded high-pitched and amazed as she felt the tiny puppy trembling in her embrace.

"That's your job, she's yours," Ashley replied, watching Stella freeze in shock.

"What?" The brunette's jaw dropped. "She— she's mine?" Her smile widened beyond her expectations.

"All yours," Ashley confirmed, feeling a sense of satisfaction from doing something kind for Stella.

"I can't thank you two enough," Stella's face crumpled as she started to cry again, pulling the twins in for another warm hug. "I love you both."

"We love you too, Stell," they hummed in response, their lips curving into a small smile at Stella's affectionate words. The little husky puppy, a fluffy ball of joy and energy, wriggled in Stella's arms, seeming to sense the love surrounding him.

"She's a girl, right?" Stella asked, looking at the twins for confirmation.

"Yes, she's a little girl," MK confirmed, stroking the puppy's soft fur.

"Then I'll name her Luna," Stella declared with determination, as if she had already given it some thought.

"Luna suits her," Ashley agreed, pleased with Stella's choice.

With her name now settled as Luna, the little husky puppy continued to bring joy and happiness to Stella's life

With her name now settled as Luna, the little husky puppy continued to bring joy and happiness to Stella's life. Luna and Stella became inseparable, forming a deep bond that warmed the hearts of everyone around them.

As Stella and Luna spent their days together, they explored the nearby parks and trails, taking long walks under the golden rays of the sun. Stella's laughter echoed through the woods as Luna chased after sticks and leaves, her fluffy tail wagging with unbridled enthusiasm. The two of them were a picture of happiness, each other's constant source of comfort and companionship.

While Lizzie was away, Stella found solace in Luna's presence. The little husky seemed to understand her moods and would nuzzle up to her when she needed it the most, offering unwavering support and love. Luna became Stella's confidante, a loyal listener to her joys and sorrows.

              ╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝