He couldn't believe that Shen Dingshan could live to be one hundred or two hundred years old, so capable of fighting, he could also raise military expenses by himself, where could he find it? As long as Shen Dingshan is alive, his country will be stable, and of course the dragon chair under his buttocks will also be stable.

Therefore, the royal people are actually the most shameless and hypocritical.

Of course, there are exceptions, such as Luo Hengli, although he is a member of the royal family, but he has a kind of free and easy, she doesn't like the royal family, but she likes him.

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

kindness……

Her heart skipped a beat suddenly, why?

yeah, for what?

What is it for? Is it because of the liking of that sentence?

If you say you like it, then you really do.

Shen Dingshan stroked his daughter's hair, even if her little Ah Ning got married, it was still his little Ah Ning's, it didn't change at all.

"Let's go, have dinner with daddy, let the cook cook more dishes today, so we can eat more."

"Okay," Shen Qingci hasn't had dinner with his father for a long time, well, it doesn't count in the Shuo Palace, isn't there still a worry.

Shen Dingshan is in a really good mood today, because his little Ah Ning is back, but after he is happy, he can't help but feel sad. This is how many times he has come back. Sure enough, the married daughter has become a splashed water. After getting married, there is no father in my heart, and I don't want my father.

It wasn't long before he was lost, and he slowed down again.

Anyway, his daughter is still in Beijing, so he can just go and see her if he has nothing to do, as long as he is with Shen Dingshan, no one in this world can touch his daughter.

No, not even the hair. He had a ferocious face, as if he had some deep hatred for someone, but when he turned around, he put a smile on his face again.

I'm afraid that even the child's face is not as fast as Duke Wei's.

Shen Dingshan asked the cook in the mansion to cook his daughter's favorite meal, and the whole kitchen of the Duke of Wei's mansion was crazy busy. They were in a hurry to cook the dishes. This dish had to be done well. The fish had to be freshly fished out, and the chickens had to be slaughtered on the spot, and the dishes had to be washed clean. The second aunt in their family was none other than Princess Shuo, but she was really a member of the royal family.

The servant standing outside carefully opened the curtain, and Shen Qingci also walked in, but when she entered the room, she almost didn't stand properly and fell to the ground.

This is... what to do?

"How is it?"

Shen Dingshan is quite satisfied with his own taste, "Look, these are the things you bought for daddy last time, daddy put them all inside, and nothing was left behind."

In a room, there are pots, pots and other things everywhere, which are also colorful, even in Shen Dingshan's room.

Shen Qingci stretched out her hand and pressed her forehead, what to do, she wanted to smash the things here, if someone saw this, what would she say about her father.