"Why haven't you seen it?"

Mrs. Shangshu mentioned this matter, and then sighed again, "The doctor has seen a lot, took a lot of medicine, and prayed to God and worshiped Buddha many times, but there is no news from his stomach. Your elder brother rarely goes to the two aunts on weekdays. He just wants to let your sister-in-law give birth to the first son of the family and gain a firm foothold in the mansion in the future, but your sister-in-law is so unbearable."

"How about..." Lin Yunniang thought for a while, "Mother, if you ask sister-in-law to come to the Weiguo Mansion, you are also asking Miracle Doctor Mo to give her a good look. Other doctors may not be good at medicine, but Miracle Doctor Mo is a miracle doctor. Maybe you can figure out why."

Mrs. Shangshu thinks about it too, so let's do it, I'll have someone bring her here right away, it just so happens that Brother Hui is also sick now, and he has a good excuse, otherwise I would really be ashamed.

Lin Yunniang didn't dare to persuade Mrs. Shangshu any more. The eldest brother and sister-in-law have a good relationship, so they are naturally happy for their husband and wife. Compared with those couples who are divorced from each other, the good relationship between the elder brother and sister-in-law naturally reassures the parents.

The eldest daughter-in-law of the Lin family, Mrs. Jing, came here not long after. She first went to see Brother Hui, but Brother Hui was asleep. Such a small ball really made people feel distressed , and she couldn't help touching her stomach, and her heart became more and more irritable.

The in-laws are kind, and the husband loves her. Since she married into the Lin family, she has never suffered any grievances. Now even if she has nothing to do for three years, the in-laws have not said anything. Although they are also anxious, they never She didn't say harsh words in front of her, but because of this, she felt more and more anxious. If she didn't give birth to a son-in-law, she would still be a wife.

Mo Fei first prescribed medicine for the one with the broken leg, and then he came to treat Brother Hui.

Brother Hui was awake at this time, and obediently stretched out his chubby arm to stab Mo Fei, and he was quite quiet up to now, of course he would frown sometimes, but he didn't Cry again.

"Okay," Mo Fei took back his silver needle, "I see that the young master is like this, there is no need to give needles anymore, if you eat well, then you don't need to lift it anymore, if you don't eat, Look for me again, anyway, I've been in the mansion for the past few days."

Lin Yunniang responded quickly, and she also remembered that she hugged Brother Hui from the nurse's arms. Brother Hui is now a quiet and good boy, not making noise, just playing with his mother's hair with his own little hands , It’s also a lot of fun to play.

"Master Mo, let's talk too much," she also lowered her voice, and said solemnly.

Mrs. Qing said, Mo Fei smiled, this is Shen Qingci's mother's house, besides, there are delicious food and drink here, and there are people serving, but it is more comfortable than their house, so he still likes it here.

This is Lin Yun whispering to Mo Fei about his natal sister-in-law.

"It's a trivial matter, so I'll go."

What did Mo Fei think, but it was just a matter of diagnosing a disease, he was really not afraid of it, he was a doctor in the first place, and it was a matter of heaven and earth to treat diseases and save lives.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]