Father and Daughter

Summary: Desperate times call for desperate measures so when Simone goes to buy a dress for prom Dodd surprisingly comes to you for certain 'advice' which leads to unimaginable events.

Warning: internalized homophobia, misogynistic behavior and overprotectiveness and slight sexual scenes.

Male character x Male reader

You remember the first time you met the oldest son of Gerhardt's and you remember how poorly he treated you but also defended you from almost everything. "Boys meet Y/N he'll be our strategists from now on" Otto pats you on the back as Bear nods and Rye carelessly leans against the kitchen counter and almost fell. 

Dodd eyes you up and down "He looks like a faggot" the word thumped you like a hammer while Floyd glares at her eldest son as for Otto he shook his head "Boys will be boys". That is how you wound up with Dodd in your case almost every single day so you try to avoid showing up at the house, which was impossible. 

"Oy! don't you see the sign family only!" yes you saw the sign but Floyd personal asked you to cross regardless "Floyd sai-" Dodd flicks you in the side of your head. "Don't bring my mother into this!" You wanted nothing but him to leave you alone and you wanted him to shut up for once. Does he feed off the fact you can't do anything and or say anything...right now you just hope Bear shows up and defends you. 

"But-" once again he flicks you and it makes you flinch "what did I say about bringing my mother into this" at this point you had enough so what do you. You shoved the mount of papers into his chest and said "Fine be a nice son and give her this!" you were gone. 

Dodd watches your form grow smaller by the second until you eventually vanish "You don't give anyone else crap besides him...why?" Rye approaches which makes Dodd glare at him. "Wow, okay I'll just" and Rye runs off to hide and shield himself from his brother's anger.     

"Hey Hun don't stray too far okay!" your daughter nods and chimes out an "okay" while coming to a halt and examine a frog who she took an extreme interest in. You chuckle as she gives chase to catch the bugger "his getting away!" she laughs and runs off as you trail after her. Your smile drops when she runs up to a familiar figure and bumps into him "Oh no" you mutter before jogging after your fallen youngest daughter.

"Shouldn't she be in school right now!" it sounds more like a demand over a question especially from a man like him "Dad who is this man?" you shook your head "Go and find your uncle" she nods and runs off. "I've already submitted my report and plans" he rolls his eyes at you and lungs your jacket into a fistful "I'm not here for that you idiot".

"I'm here to remind you are nothing without my mothers or my Fathers praises do you hear me" out in public in a park what the hell's wrong with him. "Let go of me!" you demand which results in a scoff from the other man "Learn your place before I make sure you do" you shove him away from you. 

Dodd had never received physical retaliations from you before "Don't shove me" you again shove him and kept on shoving him until Dodd shoves you back. "Don't push it Y/N!" You were fed up with him and the growing cling to Bear in hope he'll settle his brother's resentment for you "No, you listen here. I paved my way, I worked to earn the respect of your father, your mother and your two brothers so when will you wake up and realize I have nothing to prove to you".  

Dodd stood in silence and in a mixture of misplaced anger "You keep to yourself and I'll keep to myself deal!" your words must have gone unnoticed by the eyeing and towering man so you roll your eyes at him. "I don't have time for this, I have to pick up my eldest before she thinks her dad forgot her" you turn and walk off and out of sight.