She carefully cleaned the blood off Ryujin's face, ensuring not to touch the open wound.

"I loved you, Ryujin." She whispered, her voice quivering with emotion. "And I still do. I want to keep loving you."

Yeji's eyes welled up with tears as she bit her bottom lip, gently wiping the dried blood off her face. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful, even with that blemish on her face.

"I can't forgive you yet for what you did and the secrets you kept from me. I hated you for a while, but I'll grow to love you again." She smiled painfully as she placed the dirty towel on the bedside table.

"I won't blame you for who you are. I never will." Yeji placed her hand on the side of Ryujin's face, avoiding the purple mark forming on her cheek.

She then looked down at Ryujin's hand, her nail polish was chipped away with small specks of blue remaining. Cuts and bruising formed on her knuckles and fingers.

"You didn't take care of yourself, Ryujin." She said softly, feeling her heart shatter as she saw how much weight she had lost in the past months.

"With all the pain you caused, you better make it up to me with food." Yeji chuckled lightly to herself and caressed her hand. "My pain won't fade away quickly, but just make it up to me."

The cat-eyed woman raised Ryujin's hand up to her lips and placed it gently on her bruised knuckles. A sign that Yeji was willing to work through the mayhem and demise that Ryujin had caused.

Rapid knocks were heard coming from the front door so Yeji gently placed Ryujin's hand back down to her side before running to open the door.

"Is everything okay?!" Chaeryeong said panicking as she burst into the apartment. "Where is she?!"

Yeji pointed towards the bedroom to which the other immediately ran to. She quickly followed behind.

"Oh shit." The blue-haired woman gasped, shocked at Ryujin's state.

"Yeah, she fell on me when I opened the door." Yeji mumbled softly as she scratched her wrist.

"Could you grab me a clean set of clothes?"

The cat-eyed woman nodded and walked into her closet to fetch some clothes. As she was looking in her closet, she came across a section filled with clothes she had taken from Ryujin. Her heart throbbed a little as she picked out some.

Chaeryeong gently lifted Ryujin upright before looking back at Yeji, "Can you help me take off her shirt?"

"But Ryujin's back-"

"We need to check for any other injuries, Yeji." The med student said desperately, her arms straining from lifting her up.

Yeji complied and gently peeled Ryujin's shirt off, leaving her in her sports bra. Her eyes quickly darted back and forth, unsure what to look at.

"Shit, she has one on her shoulder." Chaeryeong breathed out, putting Ryujin back down.

The cat-eyed woman peeked at the wound, "Looks like a stab wound."

"It is, but you see around the sides?" The med student hovered her finger around the injury. "It's burned, so the knife must've been hot to cause that."

She closed her eyes for a moment, unable to fathom the pain that Ryujin must've endured. As the night wore on, Chaeryeong finished treating Ryujin and stood beside Yeji at the door, looking back at the woman sleeping in her bed.

"What do you think happened?" Yeji asked, leaning on the frame.

"Ryujin always found herself in mess, this is definitely one of them." Chaeryeong answered before walking into the living room. "Should I stay the night? Or are you going to be okay looking after her?"

Saved Me; Ryeji FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें