Now, he was done and in a robe walking back to his room. Murasaki opened the door and they both walked in. Murasaki made a noise of excitement as she presented him and spoke in Japanese. 

He blushed as he could barely understand what she said. She called him cute and beautiful. 

Jakucho smiled, "Thanks Murasaki…"

He understood that but as she spoke on….well whatever. It wasn't really easy to understand, they spoke so fast. He doesn't even have time to process the words.

But oh well, his teacher did say it was easier for Koreans to learn Japanese since they are similar. He's sure that in a few months he'll be as fluent as these girls. 

After all, learning English was way harder than learning Japanese. Homophones were truly his biggest enemy. 

"Alright, now if you may, please take the robe off." 

He processed what she said and blushed, "But….aren't you a…"

"I'm a beta if that's what you're worried about. Here, this is a Nagajuban, it's like an undergarment of sorts. So dry yourself before you put it on."

He stared at her with his cheeks flushed, was he really about to change in front of these two girls. Jakucho stared down at him, arms crossed with an indifferent face while Marusaku stood there smiling. 

He huffed quietly and patted himself dry before walking over to his suitcase. 

"You aren't supposed to wear underwear or a bra underneath a kimono." 

Not even halfway there he paused and looked back at the girls. He looked at her with a confused look. 

"Don't worry, that's why the Nagajuban exists. Now, please come here so we can start."

He stood there as he looked at them with confusion. To him it was a little odd not wearing underwear or a bra. Hell, his ancestors had Sokgot. Kind of similar to the western style of undergarments. 

But he wouldn't judge since this was just their culture and beliefs. Something as insignificant as this was normal to them. He walked over to them and took his robe off. 

He kept a poker face on despite having a little blush on his face. Jakucho then came behind him and put the white robe on him. She motioned for him to cross the fabric and moved on to his collar. 

He then saw Murasaki grab a beautifully patterned….kimono. Its staple color was red with light yellow and orange clouds? on it. There were also flowers decorating it and adding onto its beauty. 

He also saw some shoes that looked like sandals but also kind of like platform high heel shoes.

As Jakucho tightened up some cloth over his waist, Murasaki brought the kimono and spoke in Japanese. He kept his hands extended as they continued to speak and put the kimono on him. 

He listened closely as he tried to make up a few words. From what he was listening to, he could tell that they were just talking about his clothes. 

At least they weren't the type to snobbishly talk shit about him just because he didn't understand them. Not fully yet. 

As they wrapped the kimono he noticed how long the sleeves were, they hit the floor when he put his arms down. 

They then started to tie another layer of cloth over his waist. God, just how many layers was it? He felt a little stiff. He would much rather a hanbok, he felt more free. The only thing that ever hung close to him was his jaegori.