She didn't like this feeling and was determined to reclaim her place.

One of the shoulder straps of her nightdress fell off, and she didn't care. She squeezed her arms in, and her white breasts were even more dazzling.

Lu Zhi: "Ling He, when you were in high school, did you think of me while you touched yourself?"

As expected, Lu Zhi saw Ling He's face turned red in the video.

He did not speak, but she was relentless. "Answer me~"

He looked at the breasts that were almost coming out on the screen and lowered his voice a little. He answered truthfully. "Yes."

She smiled with satisfaction. Her eyes had a trace of seduction, and she was very sexy. "I want to see it now."

Ling He's face had a look of shock and uncertainty. It seemed like he could not believe that she said such a thing.

"Don't you want me?" Lu Zhi continued to tempt him.

She pulled down the shoulder straps completely, and the pair of snow-white breasts popped out, completely exposed to his eyes.

He felt a lump in his throat, and when he opened his mouth again, his voice had deepened, "Zhi Zhi, don't do this."

She didn't agree with him. She was like a child who was not afraid of anything. "It doesn't matter. Anyway, it's just for you to see."

He was silent and suddenly felt that he was a complete hypocrite. He told her not to do this, but his eyes were reluctant to leave the screen.

"Can you show me?" Her eyelashes fluttered playfully.

Ling He swallowed, and he unexpectedly moved his cell phone camera down a little bit. Lu Zhi saw him untie the belt of his bathrobe and then saw the bulge under his briefs. She had to clamp her legs together as if she could stop the heat flowing liquid from coming out between her legs.

He pulled off his briefs, and the thing stood up firmly. Its appearance was familiar to her.

At this angle, she could not see his face, but only his fierce penis and half of his abs on the screen.

"Touch yourself and show me," she instructed softly in a way where he could not refuse an order. Her voice carried a fatal seduction.

He stared at her beautiful face and white breasts on the screen. His mind seemed to be on fire. His hands were shaking as he reached down and held his own dick. He began to rub it slowly.

It was so shameful.

Under her gaze, on the cell phone screen, touching himself.

But in fact, there were many nights in the past where he thought of her face in this way to relieve his desire. The only difference this time was that he was looking at the real version of her.

He firmly stared at Lu Zhi on the screen, imaging that his penis was inserted into her deep cleavage. He would lick her whole body to lubricate it, and his ugly thing would he buried in her, moving in and out.

Lu Zhi watched as his penis became thicker and longer under his rubbing, and she swallowed her saliva.

She really wanted to suck it.

She heard his breathing that he was trying to hold back and the squelching sound of his fingers moving.

She turned over and pointed the camera to the lower part of her body. Then, she lifted her dress. Ling He saw that her underwear was already damp. Now it must be wet and hot, and her opening expanded as if it was waiting for him to enter.

"Zhi Zhi..." he called out her name.

She took off her underwear and rubbed her clitoris with her fingertips. She began to moan from feeling good.

He stared at the screen and his hand accelerated, but doing it with his hand didn't feel as good as burying himself into her body.

She put in a finger and began to slowly slide in and out, constantly groaning, "Mhm ah... Husband... Hurry up..."

Ling He was even more aroused by her calling him husband. On his cell phone, he looked at her delicate little cave where the juices were flowing.

He spoke up to guide her, "Baby, put two fingers in."

"Mmm..." she obediently put another finger in and sure enough, it felt even better.

But she missed him so much.

She really wanted him to be there right now and insert himself into her body.

They masturbated right in front of each other and listened to each other's voices. They imagined that they were next to each other at this moment, and then they both reached climax.

After it ended, Lu Zhi still didn't want to hang up. She looked at him from across the screen, as if she couldn't see enough.

She thought that she seemed to like him more and more, and she had become more and more clingy, which was not like her at all.

It was such a strange feeling and it made her feel a little uneasy. She was not used to having someone affect her mood and thoughts. But she had to acknowledge that Ling He was slowly forcing his way into her heart bit by bit.

She did not reject or resist it. There was also a little bit—just a little bit—of uneasiness mixed with joy.