Chapter 9

No one POVs

It was raining in Metro Manila all night I believe it was having a storm.

People already knew it was a sign they can stay at their homes and chill for a while.

Except for the people who like to work or study in the place they want to go.

Nothing, as usual, Metro Manila is still attacked by mythologies.

If they're a villain in the city there always has to be a hero too.

That will be the Trese team saving Metro Manila.

~Evening~

Y/N Pov

I was listening to Raining in Manila by Lola Amour while scrolling down on social media on my phone.

The song fit perfectly because the song was a topic is raining and today is raining hard.

I was singing some lines from the song made me happy a bit.

"It's been raining in Manila? Hindi ka ba nilalamig?~" I sang.

I can't hear a single sounds around me I was wearing a headset to distract myself from other sounds.

"Kamusta k-" I said before someone cut me talking.

I heard a hard bang on the door, which made me stop singing.

I turned around to the front door, clueless about who is knocking at this hour.

I stand up and started to walk towards the front door.

When I opened the door my eyes widened to see the Trese team.

I took off my headset and gave them a weak smile. "Good evening, Trese team, what brings you here?" I asked them.

I offered to head inside the house but they went in with their bags.

"What's with the bags?" I asked them again.

Crispin looked at me. "Oh about that, can we stay here a few days?" He asked me.

Basilio collided his hands with each other as he looked at me with puppy eyes. "Pleaseeee?" He begged me.

I blinked many times, don't understand what their saying.

"Boys, it's better to talk with her oldest brother, he might know what he will do." Alexandra requests them.

The twins nodded at her commands that they headed upstairs for my oldest brother.

When we were alone now I looked at her. "Could you please tell me what's going on?" I asked her.

She sighed heavily. "The builders are still, fixing our roof of the house but this storm went into a bad moment that they can't continue fixing it." She answered my question.

"Oh, is that so? Well be comfortable in our home I guess." I said.

I was gonna put my headset back, when I realized what she said my eyes shook. "Eh?!" I yelled to her.

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Mukhang nagulat ka, may problema ba? (You seem surprised, is there a problem?)" She asked me.

"No, is just that, we don't have any guest rooms, so you must have to share a room," I answered her question.

Gladly, Mom wasn't here today because she's taking a visit to her parents this week.

I grabbed her bag which is hanging on her shoulder earlier. "You should share my room for a while," I replied to her.