𝟬𝟬𝟰 your lips, my lips

Začít od začátku

The brisk October air was slowly calming Eden down. The atmosphere was slowly relieving all of the built up tension in her bones. Maybe she was on edge just because of the sensitive topic that both Sam and Tara were on currently.

Eden doesn't like to admit that Woodsboro is still ruining her life, even if she moves across the country. They'll still know her. She's practically famous at this point. Eden Miller; a name nobody will ever forget. Because, clearly, nobody is over her and the others at all.

"No, I'm not going to!" Tara retorted, gritting her teeth slightly.

Both Mindy and Eden shared an annoyed look with each other.

Sam sent Tara a confused look, almost as if she couldn't understand what Tara was trying to say. "Why not?"

"Because I'm uninterested in living in the past like you are!" Tara harshly spoke.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sam replied, raising her eyebrows.

Chad finally spoke up, "Guys, come on."

He was quickly shut up by Tara. "It means I'm not gonna let what happened to us for three days define the rest of my life." The girl informed Sam.

"So you're just gonna pretend it never happened." Sam bit back.

Tara sucked in a long breath. "What are you doing here, Sam? In New York. I mean, you're working two shitty jobs to help with rent, whatever, but what's your plan?"

Sam suddenly was lost of words.

"I know what I'm gonna do. Okay? Because I'm gonna keep going to college, I'm gonna get my degree, and I'm gonna live my life." Tara explained, pausing momentarily. "My life." She finished, placing a hand on her chest to prove her point. "Okay? I know. You- You just followed me here, and you won't let me out of your sight."

The group was suddenly overwhelmed by an uncomfortable silence. "I'm just trying to look out for you." Sam tried, the tone of her voice softening.

Tara let out an exhausted sigh. "I-" She paused, taking a moment to run her hands down her face, showing that she was slowly losing patience. "I know. I know you are. You can't do it for the rest of my life, though." Tara softly spoke, gaze softening a little bit. "You have to let me go."

Both Eden and Ethan finally shared a look.

Suddenly, the group was interrupted by a group of girls. They were possibly around Eden's age, all of them dressed up for a party. The footsteps grew louder, scurrying towards Sam's line of eyesight. "Hey!" One of the many girls spoke up, a can of Cherry Coke grasped tightly in one of her hands.

Then, she threw the beverage at Sam, the drink staining the woman's white top.

"Murderer!" The girl spat, rushing away just as Sam pushed her aggressively.

Sam was held back by most of the group. "What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch?" Sam growled, trying to break free from Chad's tight grasp.

"You guys should stay away from her! She knows what she did." The same girl told the group.

"I didn't fucking do anything!" Sam harshly spoke.