20. Anthony

Alastor

"Angel..hospital!" I cough, trying to catch my breath. "Adam go get Samantha ready, while I call the babysitter ok sweetheart." Molly demands, grabbing me by my collar and throwing me onto the couch. "Sure, good luck Alastor!" Adam yells, clearly scared and running upstairs. I truly messed up now.

"What happened?!" Molly sobs, covering her mouth with one of her hands. I take a deep breath in preparing myself for whatever reaction she throws at me.

"Me and Angel were having a conversation after one of our.. intimate nights and we had a discussion about kids and rather or not he could carry a child and if he every wanted to have any. His response prompted me to kick him out. His friend discovered him missing mere minutes later. I got help from her along with Angels friends at the hotel even Lucifer. Unfortunetly Angel was hurt by Valentino before we arrived. I have not the slightest idea of his current condition or if hes alive or not. Valentino is dead now, I've made sure of that. I was going to go to the hospital when I remembered that you were not aware of the ongoing situation and rush over here."

"Give me two minutes." Molly demands, picking up her phone and calling who I presume to be the babysitting she mentioned earlier. "Thank you so much, I'll be dropping her off as soon as I can." Molly laughs before setting her phone down.

Adam rushes down the stairs, Samantha in one set of arms and a bag in the another. "Alastor!" Samantha cheers, at least someone is happy to see me at this time of day. "Hello Samantha." I wave at her. "Shut up Alastor!" Molly yells, covering my mouth with one of her hands.

"Mama why are you yelling at Alastor?" Samantha asks, tilting her head to the side. "Don't worry about it sweetie." Molly laughs nervously. "Adam please start the car, we're going to drop her off then the hospital, give me a few minutes to get ready ok?" Adam nods, opening the front door as Samantha stares back at me, waving me goodbye.

"What in your right mind made you think it was ok to kick my brother out!?! He could be dead now and for what reason!? If I arrive at that hospital and hes dead I'll fucking kill you" She yells, slapping me across the face, me only taking it because I know I deserve it. "That is fine, I shall meet you there." I reply calmly, teleporting to the hospital without another word.

I arrive at the lobby, every demon that aren't either residents of the hotel or Cherri either run out of the lobby, hide behind plants or chairs. "How is Angel doing." I ask sitting next to Charlie. "He's alive thankfully but since we aren't family they won't tell us anymore than that." Charlie cries, squeezing Vaggies hand enough that I hear bones cracking.

"Angels sister is on her way, she should be arriving shortly." I summon a book to pass the time. Niffty comes up to me shortly after. "Mr.Alastor, is miss Angel going to be ok?" She cries, grabbing my hand and lowering the book. "Niffty my dear Angel is a strong individual I'm sure he'll have the strength to survive this."

"Do you love miss Angel?" Niffty asks, staring up at me so innocently with her one eye. "Yes Niffty I do, however we have our differences that made our time together come to a sudden end and unfortunetly that is the reason we're here." She hugs my arm, wiping her tears on my sleeve.

"I know this is hard for you but I'm here if you ever want to talk." She sobs. I blink the tears out of my eyes, not wanting to cry in front of everyone in the lobby. Over the years I've grown close to Niffty, shes one of few who can truly read me. Knowing how to determine if I'm suppressing my emotions and being one of the few who I feel I can actually discuss my problems with.

The doors slamming open, everyone looking over as Molly stomps into the lobby Adam following just behind her. "Where is my brother!?" Molly yells running over to us. Me, Cherri, Vaggie and Husk standing up, Charlie and Niffty cowering behind us.