11. Twins

There will be just a little bit of angst.

Angel dust

Approaching the door of a average looking house. My hand reaching up I hesitently knock the door. A few seconds pass by before I'm met with a loud crash followed by muffled cursing and yelling on the other side. Typical.

The door opens and I'm face to face with a spider demon, looks similar enough to me except a little taller, buff and grey in color. Before I can think of something to say the door slams shut. I see Pops hasn't changed.

"Papá! It's rude to slam the door shut on a visitor!" I hear someone yell footsteps edge closer to the door before it swings open once again and I'm face to face with a female spider this time. Molly.

We stand there in silence for a while, taking in each others presence. Without saying a word she lunges foward, hugging me with all 4 of her arms, a few tears find their way down my cheeks as I release my third set of arms hugging her with all 6 arms.

"I'm so sorry Molls." I cry, hugging her even tighter, never wanting to let go of her again. "Ya got nothin to apologize for Tony." she laughs, as I bury my face in her neck, continuing to release quiet sobs.

Still crying a little I release her, watching her as she wipes a tear from the corner of her eye. "Please come in." she moves so I can get inside. I hesitently step inside, stepping inside we head towards the living room. "Pops and Arackniss went out when they found out you were here so we don't have ta worry about em." She laughs sitting down on the couch.

Letting out a sigh of relief I sit next to her on the couch. "So whats new. You finally get a boyfriend?" she teases, punching my arm lightly. "Ya know the radio demon?"

She stares at me wide eyed. "I'm sorry the Radio demon?!? Anthony are you ok?" She yells "Molls I'm fine, hes a good guy. Hoping you can met him and fat nuggets someday." I laugh.

"Well as long as hes treating you right. Also fat what-?" she questions, leaning foward a bit. I pull out my phone and pull up a picture of fat nuggets. Handing the phone to her she lets out a squeal. "Oh sweet Lucifer hes the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Tony you have to bring him over my daughter would love him!"

"I'm sorry your what?! So you only now decided to mention you have a kid?!" I grab both her shoulders, shaking her. "Her name is Samantha shes six!" Molly laughs as I stop shaking her.

She pulls out her phone and shows me a picture. A small girl, tan skin, same white and pink hair that Molly has and the most beautiful black eyes and three sets of arms.

"She's beautiful Molly you did good." I tease. "She really takes after her papa. " she laughs. "Here's a picture of our weddin."

She shows me a picture of her in a beautiful v neck dress with bell sleeves. A tall guy next to her, same tan skin Samantha has, dark brown hair, black eyes and three pairs of arms.

"I can see the resemblance." I laugh. "What about you and the radio demon? You plannin on havin any kids?" She teases while showing me another picture of her and pops walking down the isle.

"We've only been datin a few months Molls, besides I haven't even told him about you kinda pushed him away when he asked whats been bothering me these last few days." I explain as I look through the other pictures of her wedding.

"Anthony look at me." she demands taking her phone from me. I look up at her nervously. "I know my death was hard on ya and you don't like talking about me because thats why we stopped talkin but this is the man you love, I'm sure he wouldn't do what Valentino did."

Tears fill my eyes as I realize she was right. This was Al we're talking about. He held me as I cried every time Val assualted me, last week when I cut myself he forgave me for breaking my promise.

"You're right Molly."

Alastor

Sitting by the fireplace, book in hand as my shadows return to me. "Have you found him?" I ask sternly, hoping its the answer I want to hear.

"No sir, we've checked the majority of the Pride ring, from the studios to the outskirts of the city. We haven't found a body yet either."

"There is no possible way he could have survived I used a blessed knife to the heart! How hard is it for you guys to find a bloody body?!" I yell slamming my fists onto the coffee table.

"We're trying our best sir!" One of my shadows explain.

"Your best isn't enough! If he is alive and kept the knife he poses a huge threat to Angel!" grabbing my microphone I head towards the front door. I'll find Valentino no matter the cost.

A/N

Ik I said there probably wasnt going to be another chapter but I lied OOPS. I'm kidding there really wasn't going to be another chapter but some of ya'll wanted Molly so bad I just broke. I'm trying to write another chapter but that one is absolutely not coming until after summer school trust me when I tell you that you guys are NOT going to be ready for that one haha. Expect a new chapter August 10 MAYBE. Until then you guys are free to talk to me on here or on my snapchat (Same as my wattpad user.) Love ya <3