Becca followed where Freen was walking, it turned out that Freen was just standing near the lounger, she didn't even sit down. Freen now took a sharp look at Becca, then she said, "Look at me." Becca who was looking down earlier quickly saw Freen, she even swallowed her fear, Freen really looked like she wanted to eat Becca alive. Becca took a deep breath, this situation wasn't what she expected. Supposedly if you don't follow Jackson's words, Becca can hug Freen to her heart's content, or do something else that is more fun. Whereas now? Just touching Freen made her think twice.

Freen suddenly said, "Here, give it a try." Becca saw what Freen was holding. Becca was shocked, her eyes widened, she immediately shook her head quickly, Freen really couldn't believe she wasn't pregnant. Freen is holding a lot of tests.

Becca quickly refused Freen's order, she said firmly, "I told you! I'm not pregnant, Freen!" Becca is afraid of what Freen is doing this time. She didn't want to try the pregnancy test.

Becca heard Freen's heavy breathing, then Freen said, "Becca, it's possible that you're pregnant and you don't know it." Freen still wants Becca to do the test. However she wanted to see the results negative or positive, Freen thought of many things now.

Becca closed her eyes, and sighed again, now fear of Freen turning to irritation. Becca couldn't believe Freen had bought so many tests for her. Becca approached Freen and took the test, then she threw it on the floor. Freen was shocked by Becca's behavior, then the woman who was accused of being pregnant said, "I'm not pregnant. Period." Becca's voice was now very firm, as if to say if you say that again, I'm going to sue you.

Freen looks at Becca who adamantly refuses to do the test. She could only wipe her face with her palms, as a sign that she didn't know what else to do. Freen finally looked at Becca again, and said in an even voice, "Whatever. I don't care." Freen doesn't want to prolong this problem, because actually it's not Freen's business anymore, Becca is married and she can't arrange Becca about anything.

Freen finally stepped away from Becca, she didn't want to fuss over this issue. If people ask her jealous or not? Freen felt more than jealousy, even more than breakups. Her heart really hurts now, her mind just says she's not mine anymore, forever. Freen chose to leave Becca's presence, seeing Becca made her heart break even more.

However , Becca doesn't let Freen just walk away. She pulled the hand away and brought Freen back in front of her. Becca said, "Where are you going? Run away again?" Becca and Jackson always talked about Freen being an escapee. They sometimes laugh when they label Freen like this, because Freen is what it is after all.

Becca's words made the offended woman's eyebrows almost knit together, she felt offended by the nickname, Freen took a deep breath, she said, "What do you mean?" Freen looked into Becca's eyes now then she said again "Let me go." Her eyes saw Becca's hand gripping her wrist tightly.

Becca was quick to argue back, she said, "No way." Becca had considered it, she didn't want to follow Jackson's plan any further. However, the ring was still on her finger. "Stay here." Becca's voice commanded.

Freen was still trying to let go of her hand, but Becca's grip grew stronger. Until finally Becca let go of the hand, and said, "If you go, I'll come home." Becca threatens Freen, but it seems the threats aren't working on this disillusioned woman. Freen just stared at her in annoyance. She stepped closer to the door and opened it quickly. Becca who saw her immediately panicked, she said, "Freen, I'm not married, I'm not pregnant." Becca said it quickly. She didn't want Freen to just walk away after all.

Freen who had opened the door stopped, then he looked at Becca with a look what do you mean? Freen didn't speak, he was left speechless by what Becca had said earlier.