Becca approaches Jackson, and looks confused. She said, "You have three rings?" Becca seemed unable to believe what she saw, usually other people only hang one ring.

Jackson laughed, then he nodded, he said, "Yeah, it's Jane, Jessica, and Jennifer." Jackson introduced the name behind the ring one by one, he was really proud of what he said.

Becca couldn't hold back her laughter, she said, "The initial J, huh? " To Becca that was pretty funny, and she hoped Freen didn't get this trait from Jackson, this guy was pretty dangerous.

Jackson unclasped the necklace, and took out the expensive looking ring, he said "This I will give to Jennifer later, you can use it. Freen never saw this ring, I just bought it." Jackson gave the ring to Becca, "Try it, I think it fits the size of your ring finger." Jackson said enthusiastically.

Becca still chuckling, she took the ring, not using it immediately. Becca still looking at the ring, she said, "Diamonds, beautiful." Becca loved it.

Jackson nodded and used the necklace again, tucking it back into his shirt. Jackson said, "Try it, and tell Freen you're married." Jackson really liked the idea.

Becca tries on the ring, and sure enough, it fits her finger. Becca smiled and flashed her finger at Jackson "How? Will Freen see it?"

Jackson laughed, he also said, "Sure, Freen will definitely burn with a huge flame of jealousy." Becca and Jackson laughed together.

________

Restaurant de gout

A unique aroma wafted by Becca's nose, she loves the aroma of this dish, Becca can't wait to eat the food she randomly chooses according to the picture. Becca doesn't understand Paris, while Jackson just says take your pick, it's all delicious. Becca and Jackson chose a restaurant some distance from the hotel, also this place had a lot of customers.

Becca's cell phone is still in the hotel, she doesn't have it with her. That feeling of jealousy was still in her heart, besides that the worry about being replaced as Freen's boyfriend was also present in that feeling. Becca hoped Jackson was right, that the woman she saw was just an old friend, nothing more.

Jackson is now looking at his social media accounts, then he says, "If this mission is successful, I need you to pay me, Bec. As payment for ring rent."

Becca replied, "You already have a lot of money."

Jackson looked at Becca and shook his head, "I didn't talk about the money."

"So?" Becca asked slightly confused.

Jackson smiled, then he showed his cellphone screen, Becca saw Jackson's account with full photos of him, Jackson said, " Like all my photos, and comments Jackson is very handsome , how?" Jackson's eyes lit up now, he wasn't kidding himself.

Becca laughed, then just nodded, for her it was an easy thing. Jackson was very happy, then he looked at his cellphone again and called someone.

"Hello Freen? Where are you?" Jackson asked in a light tone, while Becca looked surprised by the name Freen called Jackson.

Jackson was laughing now, he looked at Becca this time, then Jackson said "The person you're looking for is in front of me, we're at the Restaurant de goût." Jackson was still smiling, then he nodded, "Okay, I'll wait." Jackson nodded again. He looked at his phone for a second, the smile still on Jackson's face.

"What did Freen say?" Becca couldn't hold back her curiosity, she really wanted to know what they were talking about.

Jackson put his phone away now, he looks at Becca and laughs, jackson says "You made Freen around paris today, she ran to find you Bec." Jackson shook his head in disbelief, then continued, "She just had a shower, her clothes are really all wet, now she's on the way here."

Hearing Jackson's explanation, Becca felt happy, at least Freen had an effort to find her, even if it was only running in the middle of the day. However, Jackson's last words made her heart skip a beat, she was nervous to meet Freen after three months of not having spoken to her. Becca tried to catch her breath, she really couldn't wait to meet Freen. Jealous earlier? It's been switched.

A waiter brings the order that Becca ordered earlier, it looks really tempting. The waiter placed the food on their table slowly and politely, after which he said something that only Jackson understood. Jackson returned the favor and smiled at the waiter.

"What did he say?" Becca asked again.

"Nothing, please eat." The waiter said please enjoy, the taste is very unique.

Becca swiftly tasted the food in front of her, she even sliced the meat and devoured it deliciously. Jackson just looked at her with a smile, then he ate his own order. Jackson only ordered pasta and plain food, he's not really into Parisian food.

Meanwhile, Becca ordered food that she thought was pleasing to the eye, and the food was indeed like the photo on the menu. It didn't take long, she had tasted all three plates of food, but she wasn't finished yet. Even so, Becca already felt her stomach was spoiled by the food.

With a slight nod, Becca said, "It's all very good."

Jackson chuckled, "Mm. You ate it pretty good."

Becca looked at Jackson's food, then looked at her food again, Becca wanted to share, "You don't want to taste it?"

Jackson immediately refused, "No thanks." Another chuckle.

"What was the name of this food?" Becca asked curiously, because she couldn't read the previous writing.

"That's Foise gras, roast goose liver." Jackson answered Becca's question.

Becca immediately fell silent, her mouth stopped chewing, she looked at Jackson with a sad look, "Goose liver? I eat goose liver?" Becca felt sorry for the geese she had taken to roasting, and she devoured them heartlessly.

Jackson laughed, he just nodded.

Then Becca asked again, "What about this?"

Jackson slightly delayed his answer, he didn't want to surprise Becca. But what can it be, Becca asks she has to reply, "That's Couilles de mouton and Escargot." Jackson paused before finally translating the name of the food, he said, "Here are sheep testicles, the other is land snail." Jackson held back his laughter, because Becca's expression was really funny now. Becca was silent, and held back the movement of her stomach contents that felt like they wanted to come out at that moment.

Becca saw Freen coming from the direction of the door, Freen even ran towards their table a little. But Becca really wanted to spit out the meat she had eaten before, she thought it was all beef or whatever. But, Jackson's answer made her really sick.

Freen was already in front of Becca, she saw Becca who was covering her mouth with one hand, left hand. And the ring really caught Freen's attention.

Becca doesn't care about the ring, all she wants is to go to the toilet and get the food out. Becca stood up quickly, and left a questioning Freen behind. She immediately headed for the toilet .

Jackson realized Freen was looking at the ring, he cheekily said, "Ken." Freen looked at Jackson questioningly, then Jackson raised his hand, and pointing his own ring finger, he said again, "She's married to Ken." Jackson's face didn't move, he knew Freen was trying to see if Jackson was lying or not.

Freen was silent, but she still caught up with Becca who left in a hurry earlier. Freen heard Becca's voice from one of those places, Becca literally got the lamb testicles, goose liver and land snail dish out of her stomach. When finished, she came out and cleaned her mouth. She also rinsed her mouth in the sink and Freen handed her a tissue. Becca took the tissue, she didn't realize who gave her the tissue, she just looked down and thanked.

Freen seeing Becca like this started to think further. According to Freen, if she was married to Ken and was sick to her stomach like this, would she...?

Freen suddenly asked in a sad voice, "Becca, are you pregnant?"