Becca smiled, then she said, "I.." A little thought, actually she wanted to repeat their first meeting again, without being blind, she wanted Freen to see her as a healthy woman. "I want to go to the museum again." Also, in order to erase the traces of that man, she wanted to replace all the memories of the man who left her, replaced with Freen altogether.

Freen nodded in agreement "Okay! Let's go there!" Freen also wanted to visit the museum, she had not been to the historical collection for a long time. For Freen, it is a part of her life.

***

Again, it's pretty crowded now. But they both know, they will not repeat such embarrassing things again. Just once. Freen held Becca's left hand, they walked on the museum floor slowly. Take a look around.

Becca's eyes looked amazed, she had never been to a Seoul museum before with healthy eyes. So far she has only followed in her footsteps, and directions from the internet. Even when she entered for the first time, Becca was accompanied by her mother. This time, she could enjoy the various artifacts to her heart's content. Becca felt so grateful to be able to see again.

Now, they stopped in front of the same painting. Seeing together, with joined hands. Freen smiled, she repeated the memory like yesterday's incident, Freen will never be able to forget how embarrassed she was to tug at the back strap of Becca's bra .

"You remember that time?" Freen asked.

Becca chuckled, she turned to Freen and said "What an embarrassing encounter. You got a museum talking about us."

Freen joined in the laugh, "You heard that?" At that time, Freen only focused on apologizing to Becca, she didn't care about other people's words or laughter.

Becca nodded, then she said again, "Just so you know, I was scared when you followed me out of the museum. I thought you were an insurance guy." Becca was just kidding.

Freen was laughing her ass off now "You didn't even give me the cell phone number I was hoping for." Freen ignores Becca's joke.

"Freen, no one would give out their cell phone number after their bra straps are pulled like that!" Becca replayed the memory.

Freen sulked for a moment, then she said, "When I'm overseas, all the women ask for my cell number." She said without looking at Becca. Then suddenly Becca's grip was released, the woman next to her looked at Freen sarcastically .

Um? "But I didn't give it." Freen quickly added to her words. And fortunately, Becca's gaze immediately softened a little, her expression said watch out if you're lying. Freen's hand was clasped again.

.......

Freen suddenly remembers about her explaining the history of this painting to Becca back then, she said, "I bet you didn't listen to what I explained back then." Freen remembered being ignored, given no response or anything.

Becca laughed, because it was true she wasn't listening to what Freen was saying. "I've only heard of Svalbard."

"Svalbard. Beautiful islands. Em, why are you interested in this painting Becky? When I saw you, you just stood looking at this painting for a long time." Freen wanted to know, whatever it was.

Becca looked doubtful, she didn't want to bring up her ex's problems here. Then she heard Freen say again "It's fine, I accept the past. I can understand." Now Becca turned to look at Freen, the woman beside her really looked mature and dignified, Freen was still looking at this painting with a smile and a little sad. Becca also wants to know why. But, it seems that to know that, Becca must say the reason first.