Her grandmother was really worried about everything that was going on with Freen, Mrs. Kim came and said that Freen had PTSD.

( Post-traumatic stress disorder ) or post-traumatic stress disorder is a mental disorder that occurs after a person experiences or witnesses a traumatic or very unpleasant event.

Freen was back at the hospital, she can't go anywhere by car.

Until finally, she asked Mrs. Kim to accompany her to the prison as her guardian without using a car, at that time Mrs. Kim used a motorcycle. Freen finally arrived and made an appointment.

Freen and Mrs. Kim waited for the suspect with trembling chests, however, when someone entered the small room. Freen shook her head rapidly without stopping, she said, "He's not the driver! He's not the suspect!" Freen shouted loudly, she didn't recognize who was present in front of her. The suspect looked surprised, he didn't expect if Freen could recognize him as the real suspect or not. However, the man was silent. He seemed forced into silence.

Freen made a scene in the prison with her hysterical screams. She said to Mrs. Kim, that he was not the real suspect, but what, Mrs. Kim only saw her sad, she thought Freen was still affected by that trauma. At that moment, Freen didn't believe Mrs. Kim, because this doctor didn't believe her words.

Freen went home to the hospital, she told all of that to her grandmother, she said the same thing, that the suspect was not the driver that night. Her grandmother believed Freen's words, because she knew her grandchild's ability to remember. But, it's not that easy. Case closed, memory evidence is not enough.

Hearing that, Freen, who was accompanied by Jisoo, looked for the media, she said about the accident, she told the truth. But, everyone even makes news about post traumatized children in newspapers, television and even on radio. All broadcast stories about how sad children are left by their parents. News about Freen spread widely, Freen's photo was not shown, but what she said, was only seen from the sad side. They didn't believe what Freen had said about the suspect, because the imprisoned man turned herself in for the accident.

Freen finally gave up, she just sat down and didn't say much. However, when she tried to get into the car again, it all happened again. Freen couldn't get used to all those memories yet.

Initially, this mental health was only known by Mrs. Kim and grandmother.

________________________

"Jisoo, how did you know about my condition? Your mother told you?" Freen asked.

Jisoo shook her head, she said, "I found out myself. I saw the painting, everything. And..." Jisoo said again, "I can find out the details when I became a doctor, I got all the reports when you were in Switzerland."

"And Rose?"

Jisoo looked guilty, "When I learned about you, Rose came and saw your name there. She read everything."

Freen sighed again.

"Freen, those memories still exist?" Jisoo asked, she hoped the answer would be no, but she knew Freen wouldn't be able to forget something.

Freen nodded slowly, she said again, "But I'm used to it." Freen recalls that in Germany, she asked her grandmother to give her a private driver. To the driver, she said, let me scream, let me pass out, don't tell grandma, don't take me to the hospital. Freen experienced that difficult time for a long time, she faced everything alone, she never escaped the memory of her parents dying miserably. Finally she could sit in the passenger seat, but can't drive, she never tried. For her, being able to stay in the car is enough.