Meanwhile Becca, her smile suddenly disappeared when she heard the woman's voice, she thought many things. Immediately her chest felt hot as if someone had started a fire in there, Becca was furious with the words I miss you that she heard from that soft-spoken woman.

Freen said, "Me too." She patted Rose on the back, they had not seen each other for a long time. When Freen returned three years ago, on her grandmother's birthday, Freen did not have time to see Rose, because Rose was participating in the Olympics in Vietnam. They have been friends since childhood, the three of them with Jisoo. So, the matter of hugging is commonplace.

However, Freen's answer turned out to make a small fire burn in Becca's chest. Now, this woman who had feelings for Freen, was feeling really jealous because of this unexpected incident. Me too? She has another woman? Becca just sat there, her hands clenched into fists. She couldn't go home, the access card was still being handled by the apartment management, it took about five or seven days to get the card back. So, she couldn't go anywhere other than hearing those sweet words from the person who kissed her last night.

Freen invited Rose to enter, she closed the apartment door slowly. Rose, who walked into Freen's room, was a little surprised by the presence of a white woman sitting upright on the sofa, she asked Freen quietly, "Are you having guests?" But when Rose paid attention again to the clothes worn by Freen's guests , she couldn't hold back that seductive smile, Rose looked at Freen with a mischievous look, "Girlfriend?" She asked silently, but Freen heard her.

Freen straightened her lips, her eyes also slightly irritated and bored, she reminded herself that Becca didn't like the kiss. Now, she was even more irritated by Rose's words about girlfriends. Freen ignores Rose's naughty glances, she then brings Becca to her best friend, Freen says, "Becca, it's Rose," Pauses again, now looking at Rose, "Rose, this is Becca, my neighbour." Freen's voice is still flat, not the least bit cheerful.

Rose raised her eyebrows as Freen introduced Becca as her neighbor, not a girlfriend or friend, which was cute to Rose. Then with a mischievous thought, Rose introduced herself to Becca, "Hi, I'm Rose, Freen's girlfriend." Her voice was also very cheerful, everyone would believe Rose's words, especially before Becca heard the word I miss you .

Becca was silent for a thousand words, she couldn't even introduce herself. With a heavy heart, she nodded and smiled, then said. "I'm Becca, Freen's neighbor." The word neighbor really sounded pressured, as if Becca was saying to Freen oh, it turns out we're nothing more than neighbors. After that, she smiled again.

Freen, who heard Rose introduce as her girlfriend, Freen was just dumbfounded, her mouth opened, she couldn't even say no, we weren't dating. Apart from being shocked, Freen felt that she didn't need to justify anything, after all, the woman she had a crush on didn't like her. Freen thinks so.

Freen didn't see Becca's expression, she didn't want to look at the face of a woman who would break her heart with the words, let's just be friends, Freen. Actually since that night, Freen had guessed a lot of things, her overthinking was completely occupying her mind.

The bell rang again, it seemed that the order had arrived.

Freen opened the door, and sure enough, the food courier delivered the breakfast that looked still warm. Freen thanked him and closed the door. She went straight to the kitchen, preparing the food. Freen bought a lot, enough for three people.

Rose with her extrovert attitude sat beside Becca. She had been smiling all along, Rose seemed to have understood the situation the first time she entered Freen's room. She said, "Becca, you are so beautiful." Rose found Becca's face to be extraordinarily beautiful, and she realized from the start that Becca couldn't see, because the white wand was folded neatly in Becca's lap.