This time, Freen saw Mrs. Kim. She said, "I just wanted to ask." She answered the doctor's question earlier. About why Rose and Jisoo know the story.

Mrs Kim chuckled, she replied "Since when do you like to ask, Freen?" True, Freen never asked Mrs. Kim about anything, she always had an answer. But, not about Jisoo or Rose. She wants to know. Mrs. Kim said again, " Also, you lied to your own doctor." Suddenly Mrs. Kim brings up an old story, actually she wanted to say this a long time ago, but Freen can't be contacted anymore. The doctor looked at Freen, there was no anger there, she seemed to be telling the truth, or reminding Freen about it.

Freen doesn't want to discuss anything about herself, but it seems Mrs. Kim doesn't want to ask what the question is about yet. She said, "I'm not lying." Freen remembers that incident, she simply threw away and replaced all the red in the little paint container with blue. Freen sighed again, she said quietly, "I wouldn't be lying if you didn't lock me up for that long." Two years. For Freen, Mrs. Kim does nothing but watch over her and ask her to repeat those memories with drawing activities. But she knew, it was all because she never answered any of the doctor's questions, Mrs. Kim looked for ways to get Freen to talk about herself going through that initial stage.

Mrs. Kim looked surprised by Freen's statement, they had never talked before, she said, "Freen, I never locked you up!" Their meaning is different, Freen has its own meaning in the parentheses .

Freen looked at Mrs. Kim and paused for a moment, the memory of that time really added to the burden she had, after that she said in a voice that sounded sick, "For me those two years were more cruel than prison, Doctor Kim." Her voice sounded very disappointed.

Mrs. Kim was affected by Freen's words, her brows furrowed, she didn't expect that what she had been doing had made Freen feel like she was being held back.

Freen's words made the conversation stall for a long time, Mrs. Kim was still thinking about what to say. However, she didn't have enough words now, while Freen was still looking at the senior doctor in front of her, she was always like this when judging others, just like during that blind date, Freen judged people from the movement of their eyes, lips, even all the facial muscles, she wanted to know what the person in front of her was like. Freen didn't take her eyes off her, she judged that doctor Kim was looking for words of defense, and that was very annoying for her.

"I just wanted to help you, Freen."

"I don't find it helpful."

Doctor Kim felt a little disappointed, because she really wanted to help her friend's child. Then Mrs. Kim took a deep breath and suddenly she stood up from the dining chair, with a body movement she asked Freen to follow her.

Freen saw Mrs. Kim walking, she finally followed her. She didn't look around, she didn't look at the happy family photo that was printed quite large. Freen just followed Mrs. Kim's footsteps with the same pace. Doctor Kim headed to a room, but the door was closed with a padlock, she opened it. Upon entering the room, Freen was completely shocked, her eyes seemed to widen with what she saw, she said, "Doctor?" The question is implied what do you do with all this?

Freen entered a very large room, almost every white wall was hung with paintings she made, there were lots of them. Everything was blood red, Freen couldn't believe what she was witnessing now. She thought the paintings she made while in Interlake would be burned or thrown away. Because, after she made something, Mrs. Kim always took the painting out of the house, as if she wanted to throw it away. Now, she didn't expect that the painting would be shown like this. Wait, Freen never thought what she made was a painting, it was just a horrible drawing.