Chapter 1: The Fall

3rd POV. Tortus.

After almost being blinded by light......

The students were summoned what seems to be inside of a grand building.

Asahi opened his eyes and just like the rest of his classmates, he too was surprised by the sudden turn of events.

Asahi: What the.....? This feeling.......it's different, wait, this unfamiliar feeling.....

Asahi: I can already tell that we're in a different place. That's all my senses have been telling me!

Asahi later recollected himself and found that Shizuku was on top of him.

Asahi: Shizuku....

Shizuku: Huh? Oh, Asahi, are you all right!?

Asahi: Yeah, but mind getting off from me?

Shizuku: Ah!

She does so quickly.

Asahi: *sigh*

Asahi: Sorry about that, Shizuku.

Shizuku: N-No, it's fine. Anyways, where are we?

Asahi: I think that's the question that everyone wants to answer.

Asahi looks at his surroundings and he heaved a sigh of relief.

Asahi: Everyone seems to be fine at the very least.

He looks around the building and saw an image of a sacred being at the very least.

Asahi looked at the painting

Asahi: Looks like a depiction of angel, the style looks like its from the Renaissance period.....

Asahi: It's your ordinary painting of an angel but for some reason.....

Asahi: Why do I feel uncomfortable with that painting. My senses are screaming at me saying that is just a fluke.

Asahi: To be honest, even I would deem it dangerous when we're in a place that we don't even know about.

Asahi snapped out from his thoughts as he walked towards Hajime.

Asahi: You okay, Hajime?

Hajime: Yeah.

I helped him to stand up.